Air Jordan xxxiv first info

From last Wednesdays game - Tim Hardaway Jr vs Kemba. Snow Leopards for all.

thjkemba.jpg

kemb.jpg

Well I got around to re-lacing these things. Pain in the *** but also not hugely difficult. I ended up cutting one end off of a Q-Tip, put it through the tongue slot, then taped it to the lace and pulled it through. It took a couple of tries but, in the end, it worked no problem. But it was also ******* annoying LOL.
Last thing before I really start wearing these after two months ... I'm going to cement the top lace loops with this stuff: https://notaglue.com

Well I got around to re-lacing these things. Pain in the *** but also not hugely difficult. I ended up cutting one end off of a Q-Tip, put it through the tongue slot, then taped it to the lace and pulled it through. It took a couple of tries but, in the end, it worked no problem. But it was also ****ing annoying LOL.
Last thing before I really start wearing these after two months ... I'm going to cement the top lace loops with this stuff: https://notaglue.com

Never heard of that stuff, what is it technically? You tried it for sole re-glues at all?

White/metallic silver
AR 3240-101

Digital pink
AR 4240-016

Not seeing digital pink on 1/16 release list ?

Never heard of that stuff, what is it technically? You tried it for sole re-glues at all?
Never used it but been meaning to order it, anyway. Seems like a better super glue. Didn’t buy it specifically for the shoes but figure it couldn’t hurt to reinforce the eyelets.

For those that have balled in these, would they suit a shifty/explosive guard?

Looking for that rare trifecta of court feel, cushioning and lockdown.

Balled previously in the Kyrie 3 & 5 but these have appealed to me due to the traction, weight and zoom. The black/whites are sitting where i'm at..

def a good guess. Seems weird without changing the tech (but I guess they could have)
No reason to change what's under the hood. Comfort is comfort.

But you take away the "scoop hood" so to speak and place a standard hood on it makes it something you can drive wherever instead of on the straightaway track. To make a car analogy.

Those were gross. Served no purpose. And didn't even have full cushioning.

Agreed, and none of the retro Jumpman Pros, quicks, strongs, or Eddie Jones shoes had no tech I bought most and cant wear any of them the pros are the worst comfort shoe I've ever owned. The OGS were amazing in comfort. JB always gotta mess up a good thing. Also wouldnt the zipper on the 34s add significant weight to the shoe, kinda makes it lose some appeal.

Back
Top Bottom