Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The XXXIV SE got unveiled today:

08928051-6DAB-4DF8-AD96-F4DABDA19AB6.jpeg

I am not a fan of zippers but this shoe looks fly AF
I love these. I’ll skip the pg4 for these. Huge fan of zipper bball shoes.

As a huge fan of the Jordan 34 I’m really bummed by the all star release. The sneaker is already out (doesn’t make it as “special”; last year they did the same with the 33) and the SE doesn’t move me. I hope they have the blue voids restocked somewhere in Chicago for all star...that would be a nice touch for someone who’s really bummed about the all star release. Lol.

JS”

Detailed pics weren't gonna change my mind on the SE. The Chicago might be my only pair unless we see some lows.

Still no colorways that inspire me to purchase despite wanting to get a pair of 34s. Lots of cool colorways, don't get me wrong; just nothing I would wear.

I would like to see some more angles of the 34SE.

Yep. I love how they look in that video. The red flight plate just sets it off. But because the black zippered area is on each side, from the top/front they might look like bowling shoes. But the SE has a lot more potential than I thought initially.

This is the best performing shoe right now and it’s actually not close imo

more I play more I love em
Still no colorways that inspire me to purchase despite wanting to get a pair of 34s. Lots of cool colorways, don't get me wrong; just nothing I would wear.
Feel the same. Although I love my Melos they don't really go with everything well. Want another pair since they're so good on court but the current options are pretty poor.

SEs have potential though. Pics so far give me a kinda Jordan 13 vibe which is good.

Back
Top Bottom