Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Oh now you’re gonna pretend like you weren’t serious?

You do this every time in the retro threads. I for sure saw you talking about thread count on the ‘Nike Air’ stitching or something bogus in the infrared 6 thread. You were likely in the 4 thread doing something similar.

You’re now muted though so it doesn’t matter lol.

Am i?

Was trolling me to get me banned your goal this whole time? Because my comment was a joke regarding the bc4 retro...

Theres something seriously wrong with you kid

Personally, not really. I don’t really dig that grid pattern on the upper, reminds me of the KDs. Plus part of the problem in general is so many Nikes using similar plasticky materials. Gives me a team shoe vibe. At least the Bulls colorway looks how I expect an Air Jordan to look. But I’m old LOL

Hey man, I can respect and see where you’re coming from.

69132469_857072848027890_7232628562643647108_n.jpg

Last edited:
If mj was in his prime today, this is the kind of shoe I'd imagine him playing in...and for that reason it's a go. For crossover casual purposes, well, those days are long gone. The Jordan performance/lifestyle connection was fractured long ago. So casually, it's a no.

Imo

I know I'm def in the minority, but to keep it a buck I think they'd look better laceless - dunno how it would work with that big *** hole in the middle off the shoe though...

...so they keep the laceless tech for the Kobes, but dead it for Jordan brand? What a crock of ****...like for real, that's some ********. How you roll out the tech as the future and dead it on the next go round? **** outta here.

That Zion colorway is trash AF - I wouldn't even put them ****s on my feet if I was that ***** - on some, "yo y'all out here tryna jinx my ****in' career." That Bulls colorway is actually clean tho, so that's a step in the right direction...

...so to sum it all up for me: JB is ***** for goin back to laces, that Zion colorway is a visual representation of his voice when he's on the phone with females, and the Bulls colorway is sharp as ****...

...I'll consider coppin' when I inevitably see these in outlets, but I prolly won't.

I know I'm def in the minority, but to keep it a buck I think they'd look better laceless - dunno how it would work with that big *** hole in the middle off the shoe though...

...so they keep the laceless tech for the Kobes, but dead it for Jordan brand? What a crock of ****...like for real, that's some bull****. How you roll out the tech as the future and dead it on the next go round? **** outta here.

That Zion colorway is trash AF - I wouldn't even put them ****s on my feet if I was that ***** - on some, "yo y'all out here tryna jinx my ****in' career." That Bulls colorway is actually clean tho, so that's a step in the right direction...

...so to sum it all up for me: JB is ***** for goin back to laces, that Zion colorway is a visual representation of his voice when he's on the phone with females, and the Bulls colorway is sharp as ****...

...I'll consider coppin' when I inevitably see these in outlets, but I prolly won't.
I know i better not be muted in here with this going on in the same thread lol

If mj was in his prime today, this is the kind of shoe I'd imagine him playing in...and for that reason it's a go. For crossover casual purposes, well, those days are long gone. The Jordan performance/lifestyle connection was fractured long ago. So casually, it's a no.

Imo

Your first sentence means that JB got it right, that’s exactly how they want you to think and feel.

I feel the same way, I can see Jordan wearing these if he was playing today.

The same with those new Kobe’s so Nike and JB got it right.

has there been any word yet on pricing?

that green/blue/black colorway reminds me of the Ultra Fly or whatever Blake Griffin wore a few years back

that white/black/red will be copped
same for all black too

You’re trying a bit too hard.

$175 ain’t bad. I’ll grab the bulls colorway.

Back
Top Bottom