Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Dsg has a few more random sizes up of the orbits. Size 12 is there NobleKane - they only have 1 in stock. Weird that they'd have 1 pair of size 12 last night and another pair of size 12 tonight. Must be returns as I doubt it's them finding old stock just laying around.
damn good looking out but i missed it. they got a 14 up now 😂

Oladipo in XXXIV's for the first time this season...

Screenshot_20200221-192632.png

sure hope these infras make it to discount. i dont feel like grabbing the chi 3s tomorrow + the unc 3s on the 7th and these at full price on release day.

I’ve become used to the laces, the shroud’s just extra and I don’t like it.
Was just thinking that today. The 34s are a great performance shoe that also looks damn good. The shroud pushes things more in the lifestyle direction and definitely dont care for zippers. Wouldnt call them ugly but not for me either.

If I want a shoe bad enough, shipping cost is not gonna be a thing. Penny pinching on Jordan shoes still amuses me. Most people that do it are the ones that feel like they have to buy damn near every release. Are shipping cost and discos really a deal breaker? For a shoe you really want?

true enough, although I wouldn't pay for shipping if it costs $100. damn resellers on eBay do that more nowadays.

Better picture. I would snap these up, but of course they'll never get close to releasing. If Zion's Bayou Boys can release, Rui should get these as a release.

ERWPw7qU4AAPgzb.jpg

Posted by the official NBA account in Japan. If only that meant something release-wise.

Sound like alot of shade being throw at the se now since alot of folks could not get their size just my thought
So the only reason why folks don't like them is because they struck out? Come on now.

That would be like me saying the only reason folks like the SE is because they were limited.

Both are just not true

Back
Top Bottom