Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Imo, both the SE & the base model are dope.

both bring different elements to the table even though their foundations are the same.

i dont see one as better or less than the other. Just different. Glad both released.

def dont agree with the recent sentiment that SE’s shoulda been the xxxiv’s, PERIOD. Honestly think that mentality stems from the fact that you guys were finally given your precious bred colorway in SE form, now everything else is all of a sudden 2nd to them.

if the first SE colorway to release wasnt breds, i def think alotta the people praising them right now would STILL be talkin down.

the majority of SE adoration in here has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that theyre blk/red.

i simply like zippers and the like, long as it wasn't a blue colorway i was in

unexpectedly saw the unite in store today and they unexpectedly made it on my have to cop list!....going to rock those like crazy come summer!

Sound like you butt hurt you keep going in on the same bs chill i didn't get not one single jordan in 2019 but i never complain or down people for what they like if it something i like and can't get it like my late father would say that mean it was not meant for you to have
i'm butt hurt because i said i didnt like a shoe one time?
how exactly is me saying "i'm in the minority but i'm not a fan" downing anybody for what they like?
if you like the shoe, cool. do you.

listen to this guy :lol: "y'all complaining about the shoe because y'all struck out." thats ridiculous :lol:

moving on

Last edited:
Charlotte Hornets rockin the infrareds tonight vs the Nets

the-sneakers-of-bismack-biyombo-of-the-charlotte-hornets-during-the-picture-id1202653030

dg1.PNG

dg2.PNG

cody-martin-of-the-charlotte-hornets-shoots-the-ball-against-the-on-picture-id1202654510

I'm so sick of watching my Hornets suck...year in and year out. Jordan killed them off in the early rounds of the playoffs when he played. Now he owns them and kills their chances of winning at all by being a shrewd businessman.

I'm so sick of watching my Hornets suck...year in and year out. Jordan killed them off in the early rounds of the playoffs when he played. Now he owns them and kills their chances of winning at all by being a shrewd businessman.

Don't feel too bad buddy. You could be a wallowing 76ers fan like myself. Coach who is basically toast at the end of the year unless he gets to the Finals. Our GM is not smart when they give horrible contracts to both Tobias Harris and Horford! Though Tobi can play. Al, not so much. And they were gonna let Korkmaz walk, but couldn't find ANY shooters so they give him a 1 year deal. He's making the most of it and will be paid next year with his 3pt shooting improved so much. But we ain't winning diddly! Had out chance last year with Jimmy but Joel was sick & they blew the home games against Toronto.

Don't feel too bad buddy. You could be a wallowing 76ers fan like myself. Coach who is basically toast at the end of the year unless he gets to the Finals. Our GM is not smart when they give horrible contracts to both Tobias Harris and Horford! Though Tobi can play. Al, not so much. And they were gonna let Korkmaz walk, but couldn't find ANY shooters so they give him a 1 year deal. He's making the most of it and will be paid next year with his 3pt shooting improved so much. But we ain't winning diddly! Had out chance last year with Jimmy but Joel was sick & they blew the home games against Toronto.

The last time the Hornets were relevant, I still had baby teeth

Fragments confirmed?

Attachments

• fragment-air-jordan-34-xxxiv-release-date-info-1.png
    fragment-air-jordan-34-xxxiv-release-date-info-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 367
i'm butt hurt because i said i didnt like a shoe one time?
how exactly is me saying "i'm in the minority but i'm not a fan" downing anybody for what they like?
if you like the shoe, cool. do you.

listen to this guy :lol: "y'all complaining about the shoe because y'all struck out." thats ridiculous :lol:

moving on
Glad you decide to move on son now I'm going to give you a cookie so you can calm down

Is shoe palace still legit? Haven't been on there in a minute and the site looks basic AF. If it's still legit, orbits there.

Back
Top Bottom