Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I had a feeling these things would dry up fast because for last few weeks I kept seeing comments from ppl on FB and Twitter talking about how this would be their first 34. So I knew the hype would be semi high.

Glad you guys got them and are happy. Personally, all-red shoes ... I don't get it :lol:
No shade whatsoever. I just want a damn white with black toe 34 low LOL

Picked up my pair from Footlocker this afternoon. These are fire.
20200304_155014.jpg

20200304_155047.jpg

20200304_155025.jpg

NOW WE ARE COOKINNNNNNNN LMAOOO

I was about to say I hope you’re a 11/12/14 because I just saw that, what size are you looking for?

11.5. I’m usually an 11 but this sneaker runs snug for me so I went a .5 up. Wack because typically my size is a fairly attainable without headaches.

JS”

11.5. I’m usually an 11 but this sneaker runs snug for me so I went a .5 up. Wack because typically my size is a fairly attainable without headaches.

JS”

Footlocker has more sizes up, I just checked 11.5 specifically & it added to my cart. Hopefully you get a pair now!

Attachments

• 8BE87EBF-36E2-451A-94A4-76A2AF0667C4.png
    8BE87EBF-36E2-451A-94A4-76A2AF0667C4.png
    290.6 KB · Views: 198
Blackcats are 25% off on Eastbay with code: Play25
So clutch, thank you for sharing this.
To those that have them are the infrareds really RED in person?
Theres True Red University Red and Infrared.
Infrared much like the laser beam itself always has a hint of pink or light shade almost salmon pinkish red. Someone actually shared the color code itself some pages back but if expecting a deep True or Uni red you may be let down.
A couple of us should have them inhand tomorrow but im definitely not expecting a deep red.

Last edited:
Theres True Red University Red and Infrared.
Infrared much like the laser beam itself always has a hint of pink or light shade almost salmon pinkish red. Someone actually shared the color code itself some pages back but if expecting a deep True or Uni red you may be let down.
A couple of us should have them inhand tomorrow but im definitely not expecting a deep red.
I understand this...I just want to make sure they weren’t a hot pink. I’ll just go in to my HOH and check them out because some of these pictures and videos have me looking crazy lol....appreciate the response

I understand this...I just want to make sure they weren’t a hot pink. I’ll just go in to my HOH and check them out because some of these pictures and videos have me looking crazy lol....appreciate the response

It's def not hot pink, the midsole and the hyperfuse like material is pinkish red, but the mesh itself and outsole is a darker red.

Not my video but you can tell the different shades from this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom