Air Jordan xxxiv first info

we're not getting either of them so what's the ****in point :angry:

It's killin me bro.

Like for real.

zsc.PNG

zsc4.png

zsc3.PNG

Last edited:
better yet, just offer some customization for the Jordan Sigs. the closest shoe that atleast has some decent parts for customization are the PG4 which I don't mind at all.

Sup ya’ll. I started sketching out some official Zion sigs at work the other day after brainstorming ideas since his deal was announced. Would you be interested in seeing them when im finished with it? And if so would this thread be the most appropriate? Or start a new thread like one of the random lost weirdos do on here from time to time asking about what team jordan from the 90s did this to my achilles?

I dont want to be that guy but i also dont want it to get lost in the noise in some ghost town art subforum

Sup ya’ll. I started sketching out some official Zion sigs at work the other day after brainstorming ideas since his deal was announced. Would you be interested in seeing them when im finished with it? And if so would this thread be the most appropriate? Or start a new thread like one of the random lost weirdos do on here from time to time asking about what team jordan from the 90s did this to my achilles?

I dont want to be that guy but i also dont want it to get lost in the noise in some ghost town art subforum
. Zion thread a few pages back. Put em there.

Damn. I copped on FTL instead of NDC.
*Edit...I'm not familiar how fast FTL ships, so I may order from NDC as well. Anyone have experience returning online orders in store? I'd like to have these before Tuesdays basketball night for me.

Last edited:
*Edit...I'm not familiar how fast FTL ships, so I may order from NDC as well. Anyone have experience returning online orders in store? I'd like to have these before Tuesdays basketball night for me.

im not sure about the return process anymore but I’ve returned an online purchase in-store before w/ no problems.

it’s also early enough that you could probably call & cancel the order to get a pair on NDC.

I almost went to FTL to order because they weren’t there right at 10am lol, too many high profile releases caused anxiety & PTSD until I calmed myself & realized I wasn’t fighting time & found the link PO posted😂

Last edited:

I'm not sure about in-store, but FTL's online order return process is EASY.
  1. I initiated one this week on Monday by calling the 800 #.
  2. Was emailed a return label.
  3. Dropped off the item at UPS.
  4. Getting delivered today at their warehouse & should have the funds released shortly after.
But like someone else said, you may still have the ability to cancel it outright if you call them, so give it a shot.

PO

I know they’re on NDC as of 10:00 AM EST but going to try and see if they’re in store. In store availability not updated on the app yet but I’m thinking I’ll be good.

JS”

I know they’re on NDC as of 10:00 AM EST but going to try and see if they’re in store. In store availability not updated on the app yet but I’m thinking I’ll be good.

JS”
Good luck, I don’t think these are limited...but I didn’t find one store close to me that was getting them so I didn’t want to take any chances.

I’m sure you’ll be ok though lol

Massive missed opportunity by JB not putting this chrome green flight plate on the black cats :emoji_rage:

the BlackCats were missing quite some significant elements to them, not just the flight plate but on the linings as well to make the shoe pop. the last Black Cats that were decent were the 32s which I'm wearing today at the gym.

Just ordered my size 11 from FT. Can't take the chance on waiting. I have a feeling these will disappear like the Voids did.

the Voids never showed up in my location eventhough there was a release date. employees got to them even before they got the chance to get displayed.

Back
Top Bottom