Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Damn. I copped on FTL instead of NDC.
*Edit...I'm not familiar how fast FTL ships, so I may order from NDC as well. Anyone have experience returning online orders in store? I'd like to have these before Tuesdays basketball night for me.

it's easy. just bring the receipt in store, whether NDC or FTL. I think it's 15-30 days return policy.

I really so lucky I got the buy $150 get $75 off and this happen to allow me to use coupon code!! After all giftcard I paid $6 out of my pocket. B06BB002-3999-424B-AEF0-E5216BD76381.jpeg

Good luck, I don’t think these are limited...but I didn’t find one store close to me that was getting them so I didn’t want to take any chances.

I’m sure you’ll be ok though lol

Sadly it looks like you might be right.....

And to make matters worse my size is sold out on NDC. Total disbelief.....

JS”

Last edited:
Where did you get this code?
It was a few week that I got email from Nike said I have to buy some thing $150 up to get this coupon I think. I don’t even spent more than $150 back then I think I bought the af1 BHM and I already return it lol. Still I got the code I think last week.

Very surprised the larger sizes sold out. If I wasn't going after the Agassi's, I may have gotten these.

On a greater level, my bid on SX was accepted for the SE's. Looks like may be finally getting a pair. Can't wait!!!

Edit: Maybe looking sooner for the Infrareds as I just got an email from SX that the pair of Air Max 95s I sold were verified! Mmmm....maybe a new pair of these. Gotta see some real world photos of forum members with them to get a sense how they look.

Big sizes gone, day 1. somewhat surprising. If i had a $75 code I would've grabbed no brainer

FTL sizes went super quick this morning, thanks to whoever posted the NDC link on here. Got my 11.5

Based on the hype around this shoe, i'm not that surprised they went that fast. NDC says mine will be here by the 10th, I'm hoping for sooner! Usually NDC is pretty quick.

Keep an eye on NDC. I remember the SE's restocked later in the day after most of the big sizes sold out.

I’m trying to remain optimistic and am hopeful for a restock. Went to some physical stores and not a one had them. I don’t believe any of the colorways sold this fast (exception being the Paris 34 but those were limited to 500 so I’m not counting those). I literally didn’t buy them when they released this morning bc I figured I’d just wait to see them in person once I was finished with work. Man this is wild....
JS”

these sold quickly probably due to the hype. I doubt that buyers really were the reason the sizes sold out quickly. checked my size really early in the morning and they were sold out at FTL. I doubt their physical HOH store would still have them but would check out of spite nonetheless. this same BS has been going on for many at FTL. out of stock but we see people having like a dozen pairs being sold elsewhere and this was back when a single purchase was only allowed per customer and that whole raffle B.S. rant done, hope we get more in stock.

Has anyone had issues getting payments to go through on GOAT? I keep getting messages about “insufficient funds”, have tried multiple payment methods and won’t accept any. Never had an issue before. Trying to buy some SEs.

Has anyone had issues getting payments to go through on GOAT? I keep getting messages about “insufficient funds”, have tried multiple payment methods and won’t accept any. Never had an issue before. Trying to buy some SEs.
No, never seen that before. No goat credit?

Back
Top Bottom