Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I went on offerup yesterday checking for the bayou boys and ended up spotting these for $85. The guy told me he got them for his son but his wife didn’t like them 🤷‍♂️. It kind of made up for the Bayou Boys L
F8C6FA00-1195-436A-8FF0-244A6A25A021.jpeg

these 1000x over the toilet boys.

A bit snug do these break in? Not that it matters just got them for the collection look like concept car sneakers so futuristic...
CF11BF39-8C7D-4CA5-B1D8-CD9436A2E284.jpeg

You know, my Ambers were snug around the ankle too. Not sure if they break in because I was lazy and went back to my voids, which are super durable. What I found was I put them on. If they don't feel right, I relace or re-put them on. Pulling the tongue back as I'm tying them. If they don't feel right I just try again. They're great shoes.

Of course the irony right now is that gyms are closing and it's not quite the weather to play outside, and do I even want to. So I've got all the gear I need, no injuries, and no ability to play. This Coronavirus sucks.

A bit snug do these break in? Not that it matters just got them for the collection look like concept car sneakers so futuristic...
CF11BF39-8C7D-4CA5-B1D8-CD9436A2E284.jpeg

looks like you already loosen up the laces. how about fixing the tongue? on the otherhand, my SE's quite broke in after a number of wears. also, they might feel snug but not that constrictingly uncomfortable kind of snug which I hate. so for me, they're fine whether the broke in or not. the collar pillows and the cushion is really nice.

You know, my Ambers were snug around the ankle too. Not sure if they break in because I was lazy and went back to my voids, which are super durable. What I found was I put them on. If they don't feel right, I relace or re-put them on. Pulling the tongue back as I'm tying them. If they don't feel right I just try again. They're great shoes.

Of course the irony right now is that gyms are closing and it's not quite the weather to play outside, and do I even want to. So I've got all the gear I need, no injuries, and no ability to play. This Coronavirus sucks.

haven't heard the gyms are closing in my area, but that would be a bummer since I got about a week left before I return to work and I don't want to break my MWF gym routine just when I just restarted it last month. got to have those muscles working.

I hurt my ankle really bad playing in the blackout 34's. The ankle area just doesn't get snug enough. I will never ball in these again even though they look good. Returned them to Nike.

I hurt my ankle really bad playing in the blackout 34's. The ankle area just doesn't get snug enough. I will never ball in these again even though they look good. Returned them to Nike.

So your blaming the shoe 🤪

did u land on somebody’s foot?

I would ask a physiotherapist in your case. that would be the most logical thing to do. or a chiropractor. so far with my 34 SEs, they're good.
I was at the chiropractor yesterday, he told me it was a bad moov and he talked me about the fibular tendons has been affected. I don’t tell it comes from the shoes but the first time i played in my blue void i told me that it will be impossible to play with because i broke my left ankle 2 years ago, so i didn’t feel secure at all and i was terrified.
I finally used the shoes 4 or 5 months and it was the only shoes this year for me.
But, I still think it comes from the shoes because there is a lack of containment.
And secondly nightwing (weartester) said he had a pain on this area of his right foot, the first time he tried the shoes and another reviewer said the same thing, i found his post, Warura feb 19, 2020.
So i’m alone.
But now my tendons are injuried, several shoes in my rotations are unbearable: 13 Bred, 14 Last shot, KD trey 5 VII, air zoom UNVRS, Air Force Max 2.
The only shoes i can play with are the AJ 12, the 10, the 11 are ok, and the 7 bdx.

Last thing i remember i received a hit during a game on this area in December. Maybe there is more luck it comes from this.

Last edited:
keep that video for yourself bro
You’ve already exposed your weakness, trust me I’ll gladly keep the video to myself, but once we go 1v1 and I take your ankles don’t get mad at the current shoes your wearing. Get mad yourself for NOT taking advice to improve your game.

Where you at thou?

Last edited:
You’ve already exposed your weakness, trust me I’ll gladly keep the video to myself, but once we go 1v1 and I take your ankles don’t get mad at the current shoes your wearing. Get mad yourself for taking advice to improve your game.

Where you at thou?

Someone is really defensive over a shoe. All I said was I got injured in them and would never wear them again. Did you tat an AJ34 on your body or something?

Someone is really defensive over a shoe. All I said was I got injured in them and would never wear them again. Did you tat an AJ34 on your body or something?
Defensive over a shoe? Nah. I’m making a observation/assumption that’s it not the shoes and it’s the player in the shoes. Look at Zion, Jason Tatum etc who wear the shoes and play at a high level compared to someone who plays the sport at the local la fitness gym. Haven’t read any reports of them complaining about ankle injuries And they play in the 34s every night.

It’s not the shoe it’s your ankles or body mechanics.

Hope you don’t complain to the gym staff why the Circumference of the Rim isn’t wider for ball to go thru.

Jordan2233:“The circumference off the rim too small my shots ain’t going in, can I get a refund on my gym membership”-

Last edited:
Defensive over a shoe? Nah. I’m making a observation/assumption that’s it not the shoes and it’s the player in the shoes. Look at Zion, Jason Tatum etc who wear the shoes and play at a high level compared to someone who plays the sport at the local la fitness gym.

It’s not the shoe it’s your ankles or body mechanics.

Hope you don’t complains to the gym staff why the Circumference of the Rim isn’t wider for ball to go thru.

Jordan2233:“The circumference off the rim too small my shots ain’t going in, can I get refund on my gym membership”-

Troll

I was at the chiropractor yesterday, he told me it was a bad moov and he talked me about the fibular tendons has been affected. I don’t tell it comes from the shoes but the first time i played in my blue void i told me that it will be impossible to play with because i broke my left ankle 2 years ago, so i didn’t feel secure at all and i was terrified.
I finally used the shoes 4 or 5 months and it was the only shoes this year for me.
But, I still think it comes from the shoes because there is a lack of containment.
And secondly nightwing (weartester) said he had a pain on this area of his right foot, the first time he tried the shoes and another reviewer said the same thing, i found his post, Warura feb 19, 2020.
So i’m alone.
But now my tendons are injuried, several shoes in my rotations are unbearable: 13 Bred, 14 Last shot, KD trey 5 VII, air zoom UNVRS, Air Force Max 2.
The only shoes i can play with are the AJ 12, the 10, the 11 are ok, and the 7 bdx.

Last thing i remember i received a hit during a game on this area in December. Maybe there is more luck it comes from this.

it's a freak accident. I believe that hit could have caused it as well. it is possible that things like that could happen. I got injured in a few instances that we think weren't responsible for our injuries. my latest for example is my meniscus. just when I started going back to the game again, and this sort of thing happened. I'm off for 5 weeks now and I still couldn't put some weight on my knee especially with my other knee on top when lying down to my side as it causes a lot of pain afterwards. I couldn't run or jog on it as I was used to. so I'm hitting the gym for weightlifts instead. the only consolation I have is atleast I can wear the shoe casually and for gym work. I just want to play in my 34 SE's so bad plus of course, the bragging rights. :emoji_blush:

Sorry to hear. The ankle does stay pretty loose.
I kind of tweaked my calf playing in the blackouts. I went back to playing in the eclipses though :ohwell:.

Back
Top Bottom