Air Jordan xxxiv first info

My collection pic. I was prepared to say I needed to chill out but I def still need the bayou boys and possibly the infrareds.

D2706F79-1B97-434C-A7DB-7D6B4429082E.jpeg

I rolled my ankle really bad in XIII lows. I still wear them. Getting buckets.

I thought about not wearing them anymore for a split second but I love the XIIIs on court.

I rolled my ankle really bad in XIII lows. I still wear them. Getting buckets.

I thought about not wearing them anymore for a split second but I love the XIIIs on court.
Was just thinking of copping some 13s for hooping. Gonna take this as a sign to pull the trigger. :nthat:

Everything has been fine playing with them since that incident. Maybe it was a little worse because I had low tops. I normally play in playoff XIIIs and have never rolled my ankle thaat bad before in those.

You should love the XIIIs for bball of you've never had them though.

My collection pic. I was prepared to say I needed to chill out but I def still need the bayou boys and possibly the infrareds.

D2706F79-1B97-434C-A7DB-7D6B4429082E.jpeg

for me, I would trade the BlackOuts for a pair of Infrareds. it quite looks redudant especially with you having the eclipse pair. also, with the not so visible jumpman logo on the tongue, the BlackOut does look lost there.

I get it, you feel the shoe’s bad luck and don’t want the memory. I get it. Sometimes I’ll look at shoes that I got injured in and say Naaaaah!

some people find it odd or funny but sometimes, it does seem true. like for example I have my best games on certain shoes and shoes that seem to have badluck. tried playing best on them but it seems that you feel that you really suck. that's why I don't normally rotate my shoes and played what I like best.

I put a bid in on the se on stockx $187. The seller took it. Everyone said to size up even Footstores sites as well. So I rolled with the sz 14. I plan on playing ball for the first time in at least 4 years and Zion looks heavy as hell like me. Hopefully these fit good.

The well-being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority so we have decided to close our stores in multiple countries around the world including in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). These closures will go into effect from Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 27. Customers can continue to shop on Nike.com and on our Nike apps.
We are taking additional steps in other Nike-managed facilities, including the option to work from home, staggered work schedules, social distancing and additional safety and cleaning steps to help protect and support our teammates.
Our Nike-owned stores in South Korea, Japan, most of China and in many other countries are currently open and will continue their normal operations.

damn, quarantine for this coming weekdays. I guess no gymwork for me either, except for my physio rehab and doctor's appointment.
Trying to resist the same. Told myself ill hold off the upcoming week completely to see how things unfold locally and then hopefully return for atleast 1 day the following. Keep safe out there gents.

Just played a few games outdoors in my 34s. Probably not the best with this virus stuff going around lol but yo... Best basketball shoe I've ever played in. It checks all the boxes for me. Lightweight, stable, great heel lockdown & heel to toe transition, excellent cushioning, fit and traction. A1 JB. Mike said he wanted to take back the courts. 🐐

Just played a few games outdoors in my 34s. Probably not the best with this virus stuff going around lol but yo... Best basketball shoe I've ever played in. It checks all the boxes for me. Lightweight, stable, great heel lockdown & heel to toe transition, excellent cushioning, fit and traction. A1 JB. Mike said he wanted to take back the courts. 🐐
how's your ankles?
asking for a friend.

Hello, thanks for your review.
I also have blue void in my rotation since october, and everything was alright, maybe just the cushionning a little stiff.
But thursday for the first time i felt the heel cup putting some pressure on the low part of my ankle bones on my left foot.
I was in much pain i finished training with another pair (AJ 10).
I tried yesterday thicker socks but pain was still there.
I had to find another pair for the game, i tried the 14 bred, and stupor, the same pain while i had never got this pain before.
I tried the 13 Bred, same thing. Jay’s 10, 11 and 12 no pain.
I have played multiple times never had any problem.
I really don’t know where does the problem arise. If anybody had this problem please share your experience. Have you fixed that problem?
I really need an response because i’m thinking the 34 were the only shoes for me.

Ps: about cushionning I also think the 34 are stiff but i read that the blue voids were stiffer than the other colorway.
If anybody can confirm, it would be appreciated.

The weird ankle pressure never goes away in my case. The liner of the cup is just too thick, it breaks in a little but I am always aware of it. I recently switched the insole with the 31s, which is a little thicker, and makes the shoe feel much better.

Back
Top Bottom