Air Jordan xxxiv first info

My top 4.
3BB65058-C53C-45F1-B159-D0A2F067C47E.jpeg

Finally received today the package from FTL for what was supposed to be my sz 10.5 Infrafed 34>D, that I bought a couple of weeks ago when they had the 25% off code. Opened it up and they sent me this instead:smh:

someone must have switched it intentionally.

someone must have switched it intentionally.
Probably:rolleyes anyhow just talked to a cr earlier and they already sent me a return slip with an exchange request for the correct shoe>D just sucks that I have to wait another 2-3 weeks to get a replacement (if they do manage to send out the correct item this time):smh: but I guess its better than nothing, and also its not like I can go out and wear this on the court or the gym anytime soon:lol:

Last edited:
Probably:rolleyes anyhow just talked to a cr earlier and they already sent me a return slip with an exchange request for the correct shoe>D just sucks that I have to wait another 2-3 weeks to get a replacement (if they do manage to send out the correct item this time):smh: but I guess its better than nothing, and also its not like I can go out and wear this on the court or the gym anytime soon:lol:

man, those shipping delays right now are just annoying. in my case, a typical amazon prime shipment would only take 1-2 days to arrive, now takes a week or so to come. and no announcement regarding the delays. anyway, I wouldn't really act like an **** about it eventhough it's a paid exclusive prime service because these are difficult times and a dangerous one. the least thing that they could have done is give compensation for the delays.

man, those shipping delays right now are just annoying. in my case, a typical amazon prime shipment would only take 1-2 days to arrive, now takes a week or so to come. and no announcement regarding the delays. anyway, I wouldn't really act like an **** about it eventhough it's a paid exclusive prime service because these are difficult times and a dangerous one. the least thing that they could have done is give compensation for the delays.

"no annoucement"....uhhh...

prime_header.png

Literally on every page of the site my man.

Imma keep telling myself I don’t like the toe cap lol to slow down.

those kind of comments reminds me of that king/prince/god/whatever of gamblers movie where the guy keeps on imagining his beautiful opponent as an ugly dude. :rofl:

I noticed that too...It seems like it was a tweak to the whole toe area they made as the season went on...Like they reinforced the whole toe area...Even the toe box itself looks more bulky...

Early pairs he wore were normal...

93777383-BB5B-4B06-B8DC-B0F57F9C7D47.jpeg
8BF2D69F-B948-4F32-927B-FA7C693581AF.jpeg
42B29F43-2342-427A-9291-19968F7675D9.jpeg

When he officially started they had the modifications...
9FAF99A8-2118-4186-936A-FCC257CB524E.jpeg

E4EB64AD-EA3B-414F-8A70-B60EFBAD8ABB.jpeg

11EC42E6-158A-4872-A63D-8FC6F1A811C6.jpeg

8CA5B687-52A2-4F17-84C2-1437DC14CFC0.jpeg

like work boots so he wouldn’t bust out the side of them.

I wanted to pop in and show appreciation for yall sharing the Instagram plug. I was able to cop the Voids this morning. I'll be looking forward to the shipment coming in.
-------

A "Flint Grey 13" colorway -- navy blue, flint grey, white -- could've been fire on these...

Or a carolina blue pair with similar color blocking to how the did the XXX's...

I wanted to pop in and show appreciation for yall sharing the Instagram plug. I was able to cop the Voids this morning. I'll be looking forward to the shipment coming in.
-------

A "Flint Grey 13" colorway -- navy blue, flint grey, white -- could've been fire on these...

Or a carolina blue pair with similar color blocking to how the did the XXX's...
Dude! Yes! I was thinking the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom