Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Yeah.

it woulda been nice to grab em for that 112.

need em for the collect.

They always do sneaky stuff like that...Even the factory stores regularly up prices on certain items when a F&F sale comes along...

If i gotta be the one to say it, imma be the one to say it.

SE’s shoulda never existed and that bred coloway woulda been MUCH better on the base model.

just my thoughts man.
why not? they already have that Chicago colorway on the base model. for me, I'm glad that the SE's have existed considering the base model Chicago were almost non-existent til all this Coronacrap thing went all full-monty. also, Jordan have been releasing SE's for almost every model. so I don't get the reasoning behind the colorway alone should be enough not to release an SE. some people don't like the cheapish material aspect of the GR 34 shoe.

Yo the SEs are so ugly. I can't think of one shoe that looks good with a shroud.

They miiight look better in another colorway but that fat white stripe going down the whole shoe is hideous.

source.gif

16s, 17s, 28s, 34SE all better with their shrouds, you bugging

You're crazy. Wish you'd try do what that gif shows on me. Anyways... 16s and 17s are way uglier with the shroud. 28s, I guess you're right but they have to be folded down. But that's ONLY because the 28 SEs are so ugly. You lose an eye or two in the war man?

Let me guess, You're going to tell me these look better than regular chucks? Lol foh.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 560
Double post. I liked you two but y'all crazy for the gifs of putting hands on ppl. That's typically what low IQ ppl do though - No words just straight to violence. I'm not surprised.

Lame response Alchemist. My statement stands. I'll leave it alone. You think it's funny so kudos. Back to the shoes.

Last edited:
Naw B, I'm ready to go to prison over shrouds. :lol:

I have a 55 gift card for FTL. Waiting to pull.the trigger until they give another 25% off. Best I could do now is 20$ off.

Double post. I liked you two but y'all crazy for the gifs of putting hands on ppl. That's typically what low IQ ppl do though - No words just straight to violence. I'm not surprised.
Lame response Alchemist. My statement stands. I'll leave it alone. You think it's funny so kudos. Back to the shoes.
Dude, those types of gifs are standard NT fare, it’s all in good natured silliness. Pretty sure the boys were just having some fun, no one was trying to say they really want to beat the **** out of you. Jeez :rofl:

You're crazy. Wish you'd try do what that gif shows on me. Anyways... 16s and 17s are way uglier with the shroud. 28s, I guess you're right but they have to be folded down. But that's ONLY because the 28 SEs are so ugly. You lose an eye or two in the war man?

wish? it's all fun and games but holla at me when you've deployed to war and seen or done some ish, as you have no idea what i might do or what i'm capable of :lol: anyways, no the 28s are better with the shourd up, wait so you mean to tell me these are better down?
FL_Unlocked_Nike_Air_Zoom_Flight_The_Glove_Oregon_State_01.jpg

or these?
1240002049271_1.jpg

giphy.gif

Let me guess, You're going to tell me these look better than regular chucks? Lol foh.

nah those are hideous but i haven't worn chucks since '99 when i was young and doing dumb ish in the streets, at this point of my life all chucks are ugly IMHO

My SE’s aint goin no where but that white stripe down the middle is def somewhat off putting...

I love the SE outside of that leather on the toe. I can deal with it going up the laces. But looking down on the shoe while wearing is weird. The regular version looks much better looking down on them while wearing.

IMO....The stripe down the middle gives me chills. It reminds me of the Kobe(RIP) Adidas 2. Not appealing at all.

Back
Top Bottom