Air Jordan xxxiv first info

love your driving rig there fam, sweet. may I ask how much you got 'em. I could only afford to get me the simplistic portable wheel/stick/pedal combo.
It's actually not that fancy, the wheel/pedals are Logitech G29. The seat is more convoluted; it's by a company called Virtual Racing Chassis (easy to find if you Google it) but it's an older model I've had for probably 10 years now. I think it was about $350 at the time but they don't make it anymore. The model they make now is closer to $750. I keep wanting to upgrade to like a Fanatech wheel/pedals and maybe a new seat from somewhere, but every time I look at prices, I can't do it LOL

Nothing gets me quite like white and black Jordans do ...
C286376E-1F47-4448-A488-531C01BAD9F4.jpeg

It's actually not that fancy, the wheel/pedals are Logitech G29. The seat is more convoluted; it's by a company called Virtual Racing Chassis (easy to find if you Google it) but it's an older model I've had for probably 10 years now. I think it was about $350 at the time but they don't make it anymore. The model they make now is closer to $750. I keep wanting to upgrade to like a Fanatech wheel/pedals and maybe a new seat from somewhere, but every time I look at prices, I can't do it LOL

$750 is too much of a stretch but $350 is an easy purchase considering fancy gaming chairs are practically around that price. didn't realize that was a G29 but that alone cost more than the chair. my bro-in-law bought himself the pc version of that one years ago. you just got me thinking on putting out my wheel. the only thing that I'm missing now is a great setup but couldn't afford it right now and have no room for it. guess a makeshift table or ladder would do for now.

$750 is too much of a stretch but $350 is an easy purchase considering fancy gaming chairs are practically around that price. didn't realize that was a G29 but that alone cost more than the chair. my bro-in-law bought himself the pc version of that one years ago. you just got me thinking on putting out my wheel. the only thing that I'm missing now is a great setup but couldn't afford it right now and have no room for it. guess a makeshift table or ladder would do for now.
I swear I just saw that you can buy a G29 from Best Buy at this point for $250. Like I said about the chair, the company doesn't make this one anymore, or any chair near that price. It was a good get at the time. Not sure there's anything close to that sort of chair for that sort of price anymore.
did you apply the baking soda treatment on those Concords? I couldn't even clean the ballistic mesh that good on my dusty Concords. love the 9's but they are just a killer on the knees for ballin.
Nah. I have four pairs of 2018 Concords. This is the only one I've worn so far, and it's still never been out of the house :lol: That's why it looks so good, but honestly I don't have time to mess with all of that mega-cleaning stuff. I do clean my shoes all the time when they get a bit dirty, but I can't be bothered to go much further than the Jason Markk or whatever wash.

I swear I just saw that you can buy a G29 from Best Buy at this point for $250. Like I said about the chair, the company doesn't make this one anymore, or any chair near that price. It was a good get at the time. Not sure there's anything close to that sort of chair for that sort of price anymore.

Nah. I have four pairs of 2018 Concords. This is the only one I've worn so far, and it's still never been out of the house :lol: That's why it looks so good, but honestly I don't have time to mess with all of that mega-cleaning stuff. I do clean my shoes all the time when they get a bit dirty, but I can't be bothered to go much further than the Jason Markk or whatever wash.

well that was my mistake. I wore my concords to a children's party and shoot some hoops on a damn dusty lawn. I couldn't really remove those tiny particles that seeped into the upper of the shoe no matter how much I brush the sucker unless maybe I power wash them. they're ok but don't look that pristine white anymore. but anyways, I still have another pair. might walk with them some other time.

regarding some driving, I think I found me some nice and affordable wheel stand frame online. now, I just need to rearrange the house to fit the thing in.

I noticed last week in one of these pics the "Heritage" lows look dark brownish/red for the toe cap and the ankle part that emerges from the sole. In that one video though, it looks completely black and fine. I'm hoping it's just some weird lighting deal like with the infrareds. Maybe it's a felt-ish type deal and that's doing it.

I noticed last week in one of these pics the "Heritage" lows look dark brownish/red for the toe cap and the ankle part that emerges from the sole. In that one video though, it looks completely black and fine. I'm hoping it's just some weird lighting deal like with the infrareds. Maybe it's a felt-ish type deal and that's doing it.
And we have Sneakernews claiming they’re laser orange and not red trim, too.
The toe does appear to be nubuck or faux suede, or something like that. Certainly not plain smooth leather or synthetic leather.
I’m not even bothered either way, at least not from what we’ve seen so far. I’m confident they’ll be sick, regardless. But no, gotta wait till seeing them in-person to know for sure.

Yeah J23 messed that one up. Here's to hoping we're that much closer to that "Halftone" colorway though. The snakey look from the back is so dope.

None of yall are gonna get this reference but when I see the Halftone lows

50fac2f9-b439-4a73-aabc-a47345898816-jpeg.2548520

the disrespect, Duke would roll over in his grave had he died if he could hear you say no one would remember, who could forget that time SGT Slaughter suplexed Nemesis Enforcer for the good ol US of A? :lol:

the disrespect, Duke would roll over in his grave had he died if he could hear you say no one would remember, who could forget that time SGT Slaughter suplexed Nemesis Enforcer for the good ol US of A? :lol:

can't seem to remember that. on the otherhand, it's been a while since we had a G.I. Joe Pack. I think it would be nice to have that on the 34s since we can't have those PEs.

can't seem to remember that. on the otherhand, it's been a while since we had a G.I. Joe Pack. I think it would be nice to have that on the 34s since we can't have those PEs.

It's part of the 3 ending fights, Jinx fights that weird girl, Sgt Slaughter fights Nemesis Enforcer and, Flint fights the new baddie leader Morbius, they all.....
win, Duke recovers from Serpentors snake spear poison bcuz we kids had fragile minds and were shattered at the death of Optimus Prime so they opted not repeat that mistake with GIJoe and live happily ever after

The 34s could be some pretty slick GIJoe shoes, it would be cool to put them across all the nike sigs like they use to do themes. KD could get a Big Lob reference. Now would be the perfect time too with the resurgent of the new toy line and the Snakeeyes movie upcoming

It's part of the 3 ending fights, Jinx fights that weird girl, Sgt Slaughter fights Nemesis Enforcer and, Flint fights the new baddie leader Morbius, they all.....
win, Duke recovers from Serpentors snake spear poison bcuz we kids had fragile minds and were shattered at the death of Optimus Prime so they opted not repeat that mistake with GIJoe and live happily ever after

The 34s could be some pretty slick GIJoe shoes, it would be cool to put them across all the nike sigs like they use to do themes. KD could get a Big Lob reference. Now would be the perfect time too with the resurgent of the new toy line and the Snakeeyes movie upcoming

I thought initially Duke was pretty much dead meat but on the otherhand, I think they did that to develop Flint's character. yeah, still bummed out about Optimus Prime dying and the countless autobots being thrown to that pit did certainly gave me some nightmares as a kid asking why, lol. oh and the Dinobots were damn badass. I still want that Cobra logo and metallic red/black colorway on the 34s.

shoes never showed up, so nike reordered for free, and of course those never showed up either, thats ok stockx/goat has plenty
Someone probably swiped it. This is Nike fault if that did happen. No one asked for "just do it" tape across the box and a fat Nike swoosh logo on the side.

Doing way too and causing problems for the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom