Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Someone probably swiped it. This is Nike fault if that did happen. No one asked for "just do it" tape across the box and a fat Nike swoosh logo on the side.

Doing way too and causing problems for the consumer.

Man. Tell me about it. I hate nike changed the boxes as such. I have had 3 orders jacked up because of such. And I live in an upscale neighborhood. Smh

The color on the black lows is red orbit. Just like on the SE. sort of a pinkish hue.

the pinkish hue is the least of my worries. normally, anything suede or something of that material, I would just immediately jump on it. having owned a Jordan 11 grey pinnacle made me realize the materials don't do well once it get wet or dusty. from a cool looking shoe, it looked like an old man with dusty grey hair. that is my concern as far as the toebox material used. and it's not like you can simply brush the dust off of it, those dusts can really be stubborn on such materials.

Man. Tell me about it. I hate nike changed the boxes as such. I have had 3 orders jacked up because of such. And I live in an upscale neighborhood. Smh

not just Nike. on the otherhand, these companies should implement a stricter policy or monitoring on their employees. this is exactly how you lose your customers trust.

^^^ I watched the GI Joe TV cartoon when I was a kid and had some of the toys, but somehow missed the cartoon movie. Looked into it because of the clips y’all have been posting. That **** was mad weird :lol:

FSR on NDC of the CNY, White/Silver (full price) & Black Cat 34s (163). NDC restocked a bunch of different shoes.

There is no doubt we had the best cartoons, and the best toys LOL

that's the dilemma that I'm always facing since I'm also collecting some nostalgic toys. it always ends up between toys and shoes and I can't choose both since both are costly unless both goes on sale.

that's the dilemma that I'm always facing since I'm also collecting some nostalgic toys. it always ends up between toys and shoes and I can't choose both since both are costly unless both goes on sale.
I can’t go down that road when it comes to toys. It would not end well :lol:

1586935425105.png

1586935439313.png

1586935455150.png

QS colorway 👀

1586935425105.png

1586935439313.png

1586935455150.png

QS colorway 👀
:sick::smh::stoneface: :rofl:
See, this is where they always go wrong. Rolling out **** like this but they can barely be troubled to give us the obvious and actually wanted colorways. Look at these vs the “Heritage” colorway/makeup. It’s like two completely different shoes. One has class and screams “Air Jordan,” and one looks like something 10-year-olds would’ve worn in 1993. Maybe. They crack me up over there at JB.

I like em, did we get a QS date? I can't remember if any of the dates we saw said QS

@23mj88 posted some of the dates last month:
https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jordan-xxxiv-first-info.681085/page-166#post-32843959

April 16 - Crispy White/Silver/Volt
May 7 - Black/Sliver/White/Red (Heritage)
June 4 - OG Blue/Black/Orange (the one with elements of previous Js)
October 10 - QS White/Red/Black <--Haven't seen this yet, and these are not lows apparently

So I guess these don't have a date yet, along with not having a date for the Halftone

Feel like this has to be the inspiration behind those QS lows. Or at least what they were expected to be worn with...

Screenshot_20200415-110041.png

If there's one due in October, then does anybody know when the 35's are supposed to drop?

Back
Top Bottom