Air Jordan xxxiv first info

if people dont already know all the FLX sites will be cancelling your orders if its coming from a store. Not comfirmed but if your item says not available for rush shipping its coming from a store most likely. and most stores are closed right now

Unless this is a new development.....didn't happen to me on a different shoe that came from a store in AZ.

Unless this is a new development.....didn't happen to me on a different shoe that came from a store in AZ.

Canceled orders are happening for items found at stores that are located within Malls. Stand-alones and Brick & Mortar joints have the ability to open so long as they are adhering to specified limited persons guidelines.

I think he's joking cause some other person was like f the 34s on to the 35s.

What kind of detail are you looking for? And what kind of definition of released are you meaning? Since some pairs (i.e. Crispy White) are released in other markets?

Generally:

Blue Voids
Red Orbit
Eclipse
Amber Rise
Snow Leopard (not in USA)
Chinese New Year
Iridescent
Black Cat
Paris (not in USA, only 500 made)
Infrared
Bayou Boys

SE

Crispy White low (not in USA)
Guo Ailun low (not in USA)
Regency Purple low

--------------------

May 7th - Heritage Lows
Perfect, thanks!

if people dont already know all the FLX sites will be cancelling your orders if its coming from a store. Not comfirmed but if your item says not available for rush shipping its coming from a store most likely. and most stores are closed right now
Both my shoes shipped from 2 different sites from my restock order this weekend.

Correct, most China brand basketball shoes accommodate to wide footers so Nike and Jordan release EPs and PFs for that market.
Not sure about the wide foot thing, don't think any truth to that. It's more Nike uses xdr rubber on the EP models cause the China market plays basketball outdoor, thus needing xdr rubber for durability.

I could have done without the print, but the colorblocking on this one has turned it in to one of my favs. Def grew on me overtime. Probably my favorite behind the blue void right now.
0C26B199-5CB4-4127-B7E1-4E77951083D5.jpeg

So we're a little over a month away from the 06/04/2020 Lows with the "OG Blue / Black / Orange colorway. I wonder what that's going to look like.
Is that just the "Print" ones? That doesn't really make sense, to list Blue as the first color when it's on almost none of that shoe. I'd think it's something we haven't seen yet.

had the chance to acquire the 23s for cheap. they felt so bad that I abandoned the idea of even buying them. I also passed on the 19s when they got re-released and the 18s were a definite No-No because of the abysmal colorway and material combo (suede) also, I felt some slipping on the outrigger of the shoe, maybe bad rubber outsole.

I would love to have the Chicago colorway Jordan 21 though. although the 21s have probably have the sickest colorblocking and colorways, not to mention they are playable.
You have good taste... 21s are ONE OF THE BEST post playing career AJs.. Also quite possibly my vote for most comfortable Jordan’s (would be between 18s and 21s).

21’s are crazy underrated...

Plus they have arguably the best Ray Allen PE ever...

893E6BAE-9D5F-455D-8BCB-36D204DDE6B2.jpeg
7676C589-353A-4EDE-9033-EE28A19258D0.jpeg
FF25B38F-D431-4F30-8C25-F26E68142FB6.jpeg
AC0869E6-1288-4A03-9142-17916FC3440B.jpeg

on the otherhand, do some of you remember those Melo PE's. not sure which line or number they are or if they were part of the Melo signature line. it did have Melo's logo on them, they somehow look like these >>>
melo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom