Air Jordan xxxiv first info

New Heritage pics. I still think the toe cap and heel counter part is an almost-black brown, but it looks good.
Definitely in on these for May 7th.

94441609_887245768406472_3464372646298262214_n.jpg

95029004_156933135852714_8322992843291638162_n.jpg

94427657_170227524445808_6091587108175837398_n.jpg

Dammit, these are the ones I should've got!

I don't know about a Chicago but the Ambers are back on FTL in size 11 & 13. It added to cart and everything so it's actually there.

What is the name Nike uses for the purple color on the blue voids [like green glow, digital pink, photo blue]?? I'm trying to get matchy.

are these true peformance beasts in mid and lows?

Want to take the plunge just wish I had the chance to try on first

Ebay pair arrived@ retail price. Colors are so nice in hand.

53A0D96A-A084-445A-A856-D444F5CE2253.jpeg

72B4740F-9ABE-4F37-9AB5-4103B0677F8E.jpeg

damn, nothing but regrets passing on these several times. checked my sizes and its $325 (sz 10) with severely limited quantities at SX (lwss than 5 pairs available):smh::smh:

were these a limited release? i remember these being available at SNKRS app for a few days before it was sold out.

or is everyone just wearing them thus the limited availability in the resell market :lol:

Some info of the 35's friends?

I think he's joking cause some other person was like f the 34s on to the 35s.

Without going through this thread top to bottom, is there a list of all RELEASED pairs of 34s?

What kind of detail are you looking for? And what kind of definition of released are you meaning? Since some pairs (i.e. Crispy White) are released in other markets?

Generally:

Blue Voids
Red Orbit
Eclipse
Amber Rise
Snow Leopard (not in USA)
Chinese New Year
Iridescent
Black Cat
Paris (not in USA, only 500 made)
Infrared
Bayou Boys

SE

Crispy White low (not in USA)
Guo Ailun low (not in USA)
Regency Purple low

--------------------

May 7th - Heritage Lows

damn, nothing but regrets passing on these several times. checked my sizes and its $325 (sz 10) with severely limited quantities at SX (lwss than 5 pairs available):smh::smh:

were these a limited release? i remember these being available at SNKRS app for a few days before it was sold out.

or is everyone just wearing them thus the limited availability in the resell market :lol:
Typical pre heat type of release. They did sit for about a week before evaporating.

I think he's joking cause some other person was like f the 34s on to the 35s.

What kind of detail are you looking for? And what kind of definition of released are you meaning? Since some pairs (i.e. Crispy White) are released in other markets?

Generally:

Blue Voids
Red Orbit
Eclipse
Amber Rise
Snow Leopard (not in USA)
Chinese New Year
Iridescent
Black Cat
Paris (not in USA, only 500 made)
Infrared
Bayou Boys

SE

Crispy White low (not in USA)
Guo Ailun low (not in USA)
Regency Purple low

--------------------

May 7th - Heritage Lows
😂🤷‍♂️

OHHHHHH don't even pretend you ain't buying them. You might need two, too. When these are gone and it's five years from now and we're even closer to 100 years old, and you realize they'll never be retroed before we're 200 (if ever), you're gonna be hella sorry :rofl:
**** it, I might buy three pairs of them LOL
:rofl:

Slow down, Spanky, one will be enough for me. I don’t have quite the hoarding of favorites like yourself.

if people dont already know all the FLX sites will be cancelling your orders if its coming from a store. Not comfirmed but if your item says not available for rush shipping its coming from a store most likely. and most stores are closed right now

Back
Top Bottom