Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Still want these

FBD260A5-F1F5-4F12-9DC8-C214B66E10EF.jpeg
gettyimages-1226933175-2048x2048.jpg

COOL GREYS!

Please release these JB!

I didn't feel like taping so I just sprayed the color shot onto cardboard and then dipped the brush in it. Literally took less than 3 minutes to brush it on.

I just need rainkings comment on my custom now.

I've been wearing them everyday. Absolutely no bleeding and the mesh it still solid black.. No fading at all.

I cleaned then up yesterday(I've been moving) - had saw dust all and dirt all over them. They look brand new again with some soap and water, and again no fading of the black dye.

They are now my favorite shoe of all time. So glad I decided to customize them.

I didn't feel like taping so I just sprayed the color shot onto cardboard and then dipped the brush in it. Literally took less than 3 minutes to brush it on.

I just need rainkings comment on my custom now.
:lol: They look good, easily could've been the way JB released them. PERSONALLY, I prefer the way they come out of the box, but that's because it gives the black toe some obvious contrast and allows it to stand out. That's my favorite design feature on any Jordan; it's why Concords are my No. 1 XI. But nothing wrong with your custom whatsoever.
They are now my favorite shoe of all time. So glad I decided to customize them.
Wow. I love them, too, but them's some strong words LOL. But they really are dope as F. If MJ had worn these in his Bulls prime, everyone would be ranking them in the top 10 of all time, easy.

Houston Cougars' players in general, and player Quentin Grimes have been rockin some nice PEs. They're playing vs the University of Cincinnati right now.
One colorway that he has on today looks like Rui Hachimura's from earlier in the year, just has black where Rui's had blue.
The other colorway is a red and black one.

qgj2.png

qgj1.png

PJ Tucker got him self a pair of the white ones of these and is practicing in them.

I feel like I see Luka in shoes other than the 34s more than any other JB athlete.

Back
Top Bottom