Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Im sorry but im of the mindset that those prints never OFFICIALLY dropped till maybe very recently.

These popped up initially on FL then disappeared in like a day. what are the odds that a shoe like those would sell out so quickly? Not to mention the fact that they released in a FEW random stores in low quantities @ that.

the only 34’s that have moved that fast have been associated with players (PE colorways zion/Tatum). The masses havent paid GR 34’s that kinda attention. No other regular 34 release was weird like these.

honestly think there was just RD errors between nike and retailors. Coulda been covid related.

Im sorry but im of the mindset that those prints never OFFICIALLY dropped till maybe very recently.

These popped up initially on FL then disappeared in like a day. what are the odds that a shoe like those would sell out so quickly? Not to mention the fact that they released in a FEW random stores in low quantities @ that.

the only 34’s that have moved that fast have been associated with players (PE colorways zion/Tatum). The masses havent paid GR 34’s that kinda attention. No other regular 34 release was weird like these.

honestly think there was just RD errors between nike and retailors. Coulda been covid related.

they had a fsr on Nike at one point for almost a month. I had them in my favorites and checked a few times I almost copped. Doesn’t matter though. If you want em grab em

Thats the thing, only a month? Thats not that long.

think about how long some of the more highly sought after colorways sat.

Chi’s, infs, eclipses and blue voids were all chillin for a lil minute.

you tellin me the masses wanted these more than any of those? I dont think so.

only 34 i can think of that moved @least similar to these was the bred SE. thing is tho, those are breds and EVERYONE is on that colorway.

Things were weird. But anyway, im def coppin for retail.

FL now has a fsr. Watch how long they sit.

Thats the thing, only a month? Thats not that long.

think about how long some of the more highly sought after colorways sat.

Chi’s, infs, eclipses and blue voids were all chillin for a lil minute.

you tellin me the masses wanted these more than any of those? I dont think so.

only 34 i can think of that moved @least similar to these was the bred SE. thing is tho, those are breds and EVERYONE is on that colorway.

Things were weird. But anyway, im def coppin for retail.

FL now has a fsr. Watch how long they sit.

I’m not like arguing with you?

im not sure what it matters?

Was just letting you know that they had previously dropped a few different places.

I’m not “telling you” anything other than they was on ndc for a while and a few other places.

They were a 6/1 release
Showed sold out at 10 on eastbay
Showed again next day and I ordered
Has been on back order since 6/2
I got mine off ebay
They were hid on ndc for some reason awhile back
Now they back

blue voids were all chillin for a lil minute.

Blue Voids did not sit long at all from what I remember. A lot of people had that "you know you done ****ed up right" moment realizing that was the goat colorway of these but they were gone and now it looks like, never to return. I'd have to go dig bag into the thread from back in september of last year to confirm, but maybe someone else remembers.

I think they 'printed' less of the prints, because they're terrible :lol:

Those and the Regency Purples (unless they're sitting in the sun at the right angle) are terrible colorways. Speaking of which, they can keep those Fragments. And that QS October drop if it's any of those more plain ones Melo has worn.

At this point barring a nice unreleased at all PE release, not much to hope for and it seems they're going to unveil the 35 soon,

lol

swear im not tryna beat a dead horse (even though it seems like it. Lol) just makin an observation is all.

They were a 6/1 release
Showed sold out at 10 on eastbay
Showed again next day and I ordered
Has been on back order since 6/2
I got mine off ebay
They were hid on ndc for some reason awhile back
Now they back

^see? This is my whole point.

Everything about that timeline/sequence of events regarding a these is weird.

back ordered since 6/2. Hid on NDC, whatever that means. They disappear and now randomly, theyre back. Wtf??? Lol

idk man. 🤷🏾‍♂️ But anyway, im through.

3F13255E-E63B-4B2E-8F27-49776D368353.jpeg

Those are nice. Tatum had on some taco joints, new ones.

61221_422023_r03_JD_PE_AJ34_TacoBoutIt_962266_Hero_HR-1080x812.jpg

More images at https://air.jordan.com/card/pe-watch-jayson-tatum

They released on NDC back in June. I grabbed them along with the other two colorways (excluding Heritage) when Nike upgraded the student discount to 20% and there was 12.5% cashback. They sat for a bit before anyone noticed them too.

yeah I almost scooped a few times.They look good but I like the other lows better

Those Kemba’s and tatum’s are insane!!! These are one of my favorite hoop sneakers and its demoralizing seeing how many fire PE’s there have been Smh. They should release at least one PE for every Jordan brand athlete.

JS”

lol

swear im not tryna beat a dead horse (even though it seems like it. Lol) just makin an observation is all.

^see? This is my whole point.

Everything about that timeline/sequence of events regarding a these is weird.

back ordered since 6/2. Hid on NDC, whatever that means. They disappear and now randomly, theyre back. Wtf??? Lol

idk man. 🤷🏾‍♂️ But anyway, im through.
"Hid " meaning that they didnt come up when you searched AIR JORDAN LOW
Had to dig to find them

Just picked up a sz 14!

Screenshot_20200812-105249_Twitter.jpg

Just got these in from this mini re-stock in my size 13! They're gorgeous in person. I missed them on the initial drop and never thought I'd get them for retail but thanks to you, they're mine! I actually ordered two pairs so I could pick out the best right shoe and best left shoe and best box haha. Gonna return the other pair. Can't believe they made this entirely different model just for a one-off release like this, I figured we'd at least get a couple more SE colorways or there'd be more SE PEs or something.

Just got these in from this mini re-stock in my size 13! They're gorgeous in person. I missed them on the initial drop and never thought I'd get them for retail but thanks to you, they're mine! I actually ordered two pairs so I could pick out the best right shoe and best left shoe and best box haha. Gonna return the other pair. Can't believe they made this entirely different model just for a one-off release like this, I figured we'd at least get a couple more SE colorways or there'd be more SE PEs or something.
I’m jealous! Both this restock and the recent Nike restock was only for 13/14 and I needed a 12 in these. I want these pretty bad.

Damn! I guess it a good thing they had more than two pairs, because I got a 13 as well.

Damn! I guess it a good thing they had more than two pairs, because I got a 13 as well.

I actually ordered two just hoping that it would increase my odds of getting a pair, since I got the Chinese New Year pair recently from Nike on a little restock and they canceled my damn order lol. If anyone wants my other size 13 at cost plus shipping it's yours, just let me know!

I actually ordered two just hoping that it would increase my odds of getting a pair, since I got the Chinese New Year pair recently from Nike on a little restock and they canceled my damn order lol. If anyone wants my other size 13 at cost plus shipping it's yours, just let me know!

You can't call it the Chinese New Year pair, nobody will know what that colorway is.

Yo everybody, this dude got a size 13 in the LaLa's to sell!

There.

Back
Top Bottom