Air Jordan xxxiv first info

20200814_154739.jpg

I would have bought those SE on the restock if I was a 13 or 14 but I am a 12 of course. Those 34 heritage lows are still about everywhere. Probably end up with those.

I would have bought those SE on the restock if I was a 13 or 14 but I am a 12 of course. Those 34 heritage lows are still about everywhere. Probably end up with those.

If you get a pair of 34s, consider going at least a 1/2 size up from what you usually wear. They’re very snug TTS for most people.

If you get a pair of 34s, consider going at least a 1/2 size up from what you usually wear. They’re very snug TTS for most people.
Yeah I have heard that about them and I have read through a lot of this thread. I was planning on it . Thanks for the heads up.

I used crep spray, just wore em casually. Always cleaned em. Just became yellow fast. Used a magic eraser to take most of the yellowing out, just made em look worse. Still, a comfortable shoe.

That's why I sold my launch color way 33's. Saw someone with them on, I don't mess with white mesh no matter how much I like them.

Mine are TTS, so I would say TTS if you don't have wide feet. You don't want them to bunch up in the toe area.

So I didn't look close at first to see that Deuce on the tongue and realize that these were just a Jayson Tatum PE posted July 26th.

" 7/26/20: The Air Jordan XXXIV “Cool Grey” PE is inspired by one of Jayson’s favorite sneakers, the Air Jordan XI “Cool Grey.” "

jtgr.jpg

And they have another PE that just got put up recently - Hot Sauce

"The Air Jordan XXXIV “Hot Sauce” PE continues the taco inspiration seen on many of Jayson’s PEs this season. "

jths.jpg

jths2.jpg

They say when the PEs are releasing so these 2 aren't. I get that they have lots of PEs for players, but I feel like there has to be a point where the ratio of PEs to Releases has to mean more need to be released. Legitimately it has to be about 50 PEs to 20 releases, counting the Guos and Ruis. Kia Nurse has some new pes yesterday that look to be giraffe fur. And even with that ratio, a good number of the releases are basically one-offs because if you don't get them on release day, you're not getting them. The Zions, Zoos, Bayou Boys, etc.

So I didn't look close at first to see that Deuce on the tongue and realize that these were just a Jayson Tatum PE posted July 26th.

" 7/26/20: The Air Jordan XXXIV “Cool Grey” PE is inspired by one of Jayson’s favorite sneakers, the Air Jordan XI “Cool Grey.” "

jtgr.jpg

And they have another PE that just got put up recently - Hot Sauce

"The Air Jordan XXXIV “Hot Sauce” PE continues the taco inspiration seen on many of Jayson’s PEs this season. "

jths.jpg

jths2.jpg

They say when the PEs are releasing so these 2 aren't. I get that they have lots of PEs for players, but I feel like there has to be a point where the ratio of PEs to Releases has to mean more need to be released. Legitimately it has to be about 50 PEs to 20 releases, counting the Guos and Ruis. Kia Nurse has some new pes yesterday that look to be giraffe fur. And even with that ratio, a good number of the releases are basically one-offs because if you don't get them on release day, you're not getting them. The Zions, Zoos, Bayou Boys, etc.

it's annoying when these sick PEs' don't even get released and we have to contend with the toilet boys 34, bird 34s and the toddler 34s.

Last edited:
it's annoying when these sick PEs' don't even get released and we have to contend with the toliet boys 34, bird 34s and the toddler 34s.

I've thought long and hard about this many many times......

I think their intentions are to release these unattractive colorways now so it sets up a "Retro" Bred XXXIV later....

I hope I'm able to see it in my lifetime 😔

I've thought long and hard about this many many times......

I think their intentions are to release these unattractive colorways now so it sets up a "Retro" Bred XXXIV later....

I hope I'm able to see it in my lifetime 😔
it's kinda tricky considering it is in that stage that a new Jordan sig is about to come out. from what I have seen in the past, we normally get the last batch releases around July, so anything beyond that is I would say hoping for a miracle. who knows, maybe this Covid thing somehow delayed that and we might see more colorways for GR and none of these PE BS exclusives. I guess most of us just have to learn to customize nowadays. buy some fugly 34s for dirt cheap then either color your heart out or hire someone to improve your shoes looks.

Did I say he did? No, I didn’t. I don’t even care for the 34. No pairs.

"Tinker still has it" in the 34 thread right under someone complimenting another 34 colorway. Then what were you referring to?

Word on the street(forum) he has me blocked, so I guess someone else can ask him.......or her..

Back
Top Bottom