Air Jordan xxxiv first info

So are the fragment 34’s dropping? I thought I saw in the press release that there will be a fragment 35 dropping in October

20200502_221518~2.jpg

Welp, the pair of Heritage lows I've been kicking around in for the past four months, the forefoot airbag on my right shoe has gone flat. Strangest thing ... earlier today they were fine, then tonight I picked them up to throw on to go outside and happened to see the bottom of the sole and thought, why does it look caved in all of a sudden? Totally blown out, and I've only used these things to walk around the neighborhood on breaks and calls during the work-from-home workdays. OK, I've shot around in them in the driveway, but that's basically the same as walking in them.

Back they go, but that's disappointing. I know this isn't the first instance of this. Good thing I have three more pairs, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour :lol:

Had that happen to me recently as well, but in a pair I played in maybe 10 times, and 2 or 3 of those times just shooting around. It's not good.

Welp, the pair of Heritage lows I've been kicking around in for the past four months, the forefoot airbag on my right shoe has gone flat. Strangest thing ... earlier today they were fine, then tonight I picked them up to throw on to go outside and happened to see the bottom of the sole and thought, why does it look caved in all of a sudden? Totally blown out, and I've only used these things to walk around the neighborhood on breaks and calls during the work-from-home workdays. OK, I've shot around in them in the driveway, but that's basically the same as walking in them.

Back they go, but that's disappointing. I know this isn't the first instance of this. Good thing I have three more pairs, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour :lol:
:lol:

Get ready for the other three to blow! :rofl:

Had that happen to me recently as well, but in a pair I played in maybe 10 times, and 2 or 3 of those times just shooting around. It's not good.
Yeah, I know others have experienced it. I wonder if the eclipse plate doesn't sometimes have an edge or sharp spot that cuts into it eventually, or something like that.
:lol:

Get ready for the other three to blow! :rofl:
If it happens, it happens LOL
so you contact Nike direct? or the retailer you bought from?
I'm sending these back to Nike for a warranty claim. I usually buy from Nike, but happened to get my 34 lows from Hibbett and Eastbay, and their return policies suck. I'm out of the return window for those stores, so have to send back to Nike.

I'm sending these back to Nike for a warranty claim. I usually buy from Nike, but happened to get my 34 lows from Hibbett and Eastbay, and their return policies suck. I'm out of the return window for those stores, so have to send back to Nike.
Let us know what happens.

That happened to my Voids after wearing them for a month or so. Nike took care of me no problem.

Let us know what happens.
That happened to my Voids after wearing them for a month or so. Nike took care of me no problem.

Yeah, I'm not worried about it. I'll be surprised if they give me any trouble, I've had to send shoes purchased elsewhere back to Nike here and there over the years and it's never been an issue. I mean, they're only four months old, so it shouldn't be a thing. But there's always a chance they can deny you; if it happens, it happens. God knows I have enough pairs of other shoes to wear LOL

Same here. Did anybody have it happen to multiple pairs? It only happened to me once but I'm considering just unloading all the ones I have, since I actually play in them. Has any one had airbags on different pairs fail on them?

Back
Top Bottom