Air Jordan xxxiv first info

My biggest gripe with these white based mesh color ways. Even if you take damn good care of them eventually they yellow like piss.
I honestly miss the days of full grain leather and even the days of full synthetic leather uppers. It started with the hyper fuse plastic crap and now it’s all cotton mesh uppers.

All in all, I dig the colorway but don’t feel that elevated heel design reminiscent of the XIX. Will wait to see a black based colorway.
Any pics of the yellowing on the white pairs?

Say what? They gave me a voucher for the full price, not a cash refund plus a voucher LOL

Oh. I guess I'm just wondering why they didn't just give you a refund. Did you purchase from them or somewhere else? I mentioned before my blue voids had one airbag go flat. I got them from SNKRS/NDC though, so I sent them back and they gave me a full refund. So I'm wondering why you didn't get a full refund too. But I guess the likely answer is that you didn't get them off NDC

Oh. I guess I'm just wondering why they didn't just give you a refund. Did you purchase from them or somewhere else? I mentioned before my blue voids had one airbag go flat. I got them from SNKRS/NDC though, so I sent them back and they gave me a full refund. So I'm wondering why you didn't get a full refund too. But I guess the likely answer is that you didn't get them off NDC
Ahhhhh, sorry mane, yup. I didn't buy them from NDC, I got this pair from Hibbett, so I had to submit a claim with Nike's "warranty" claims department. Otherwise, yeah, would've just received a refund.

Get another pair.
:lol:
Nah, I still have these three DS pairs sitting here LOL. Couldn't get another pair with the voucher, anyway. Sold out in 11.5 on NDC. I'll just use the credit on something else. Would be fantastic if I could hit the fire red IVs on SNKRS and use it for those, but the way the releases have been, I don't have any confidence I'll be able to score them on that app. Definitely will try, though.

So there doesn't look to be a 10/10 34 at all. Only thing I saw 34 related floating around was a Frag fake or real, but I kind of feel like Jordan Brand has moved on to the 35 and wrapped this line up. With the airbag issues and the lace issues and a good chunk of players not even being able to play in this, a 95% hooping 5% casual rocking shoe, it's probably curtains.

So there doesn't look to be a 10/10 34 at all. Only thing I saw 34 related floating around was a Frag fake or real, but I kind of feel like Jordan Brand has moved on to the 35 and wrapped this line up. With the airbag issues and the lace issues and a good chunk of players not even being able to play in this, a 95% hooping 5% casual rocking shoe, it's probably curtains.
I wanted those White Cement lows too. 🤬

It makes sense that this is the end of the model now that the 35 is out. In the past, how long after the new model came out did they keep releasing the previous model? Why were "a good number of players not able to play in this"?

Speaking of lows, how low can you go? It was on this day in 2004 the swift neutral grey XIX low released. Would anyone cop these if they released? How good of a performer are these? Because the high is one of the best.
1601839768715.jpeg

Speaking of lows, how low can you go? It was on this day in 2004 the swift neutral grey XIX low released. Would anyone cop these if they released? How good of a performer are these? Because the high is one of the best.
1601839768715.jpeg

I had the OGs, but never hooped in them. I just didn’t ball in lows back in those days.

I don’t know if I’d buy them if they re-released since I generally don’t buy shoes that are predominately white anymore.

Back
Top Bottom