Air Jordan xxxiv first info

SEs today..
9812AF67-62CF-43FB-9834-0F0F3ABC1402.jpeg

:smokin
be rockin these once our league starts this month. alongside the 32s and Cuts.

Jlaj34gb1.jpg

Such a sleeper colorway! As well these and the Chicago colorway are my favorites, which are the only 2 colorways I felt that I have to have! I have to admit that I feel the SE version should have been the 34 and they should have made more colorways.

Plus the patients, nurses and other coworkers love these along with my other kicks! 🤣

Last edited:
Jlaj34gb1.jpg

Such a sleeper colorway! As well these and the Chicago colorway are my favorites, which are the only 2 colorways I felt that I have to have! I have to admit that I feel the SE version should have been the 34 and they should have made more colorways.

Plus the patients, nurses and other coworkers love these along with my other kicks! 🤣
my other co-workers are always in the wait on what shoes I'll be wearing whenever I come to work. never knew people paid that much attention to my footwear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jlaj34gb1.jpg

I went back and forth with those 2 about which I like more and ultimately stuck with these. I try to limit myself to one colorway per model unless I love the model. It wasn’t an easy choice but I made it.

Last good one IMO. Those, the OG, and the ASG's were the best. I let my OG go and kept the ASG's. The ASG pair feels like it shouldve been the actual version like the LBJ 8's and V2.
Im like the only one who doesnt feel that way lol, i do see where you all are coming from and can respect it however i love base model over SEs.
Remembered those and the Infrareds were dropping roughly around the same time and i was Infrared day one hour one minute one. May have been the all red appeal since its my favorite color.
I do however love the SEs overall cw its execution and that sexy eclipse plate i wish was on a BlacknRed had they did one. 34s in general are beautiful and glad to have the pairs on hand.

Some previous shared for no other reason than to bump a classic:
Playoff.png

Blackcat4.png

Blackcat2.png
CherryXXX4.png

Last edited:
Im like the only one who doesnt feel that way lol, i do see where you all are coming from and can respect it however i love base model over SEs.
Remembered those and the Infrareds were dropping roughly around the same time and i was Infrared day one hour one minute one. May have been the all red appeal since its my favorite color.
I do however love the SEs overall cw its execution and that sexy eclipse plate i wish was on a BlacknRed had they did one. 34s in general are beautiful and glad to have the pairs on hand.

Playoff.png

Blackcat4.png

Blackcat2.png
CherryXXX4.png
You’re not the only one. Chicago launch colorway still by far the best 34 to me. Didn’t love those SEs.

Playoff.png

Blackcat4.png

Blackcat2.png
CherryXXX4.png
they have their own appeal to them. I still prefer my SEs over the regular releases though. three colorways I would have considered for the regular are the Chicagos and Infrared and Camos or Ghost Green. too bad the so-called black cats were a disappointment.

I do remember lot of us noticing and even some complaining about the lows being a bit too much on the tight side for their liking because of the suede overlay at the toe, when they initially came out...

Had kept my blk/met.silver/wht DS until last fall, wore 'em on 4-5 occasions since and again yesterday to coach my team and then ball for a few hours after totalling 4.5 hours on that last wear and they felt absolutely fine, yes snug but absolutely perfect for an on court performance shoe, and not causing any fatigue or foot pain at all during or after.
9C8CA89B-854F-4177-AC53-536B533C0E2F.jpeg

they have their own appeal to them. I still prefer my SEs over the regular releases though. three colorways I would have considered for the regular are the Chicagos and Infrared and Camos or Ghost Green. too bad the so-called black cats were a disappointment.
I liked the mids, lows and SEs all a lot. Those SEs are on another level to me visually. That's the pair MJ would be wearing if he was playing right now was my thought.
No question. They all have a true Air Jordan feel but that one hit it the best to me.

Back
Top Bottom