Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I do remember lot of us noticing and even some complaining about the lows being a bit too much on the tight side for their liking because of the suede overlay at the toe, when they initially came out...

Had kept my blk/met.silver/wht DS until last fall, wore 'em on 4-5 occasions since and again yesterday to coach my team and then ball for a few hours after totalling 4.5 hours on that last wear and they felt absolutely fine, yes snug but absolutely perfect for an on court performance shoe, and not causing any fatigue or foot pain at all during or after.
9C8CA89B-854F-4177-AC53-536B533C0E2F.jpeg
I have the same cw and I love the 34 lows. Truly a perfect shoe from a comfort perspective for me.

they have their own appeal to them. I still prefer my SEs over the regular releases though. three colorways I would have considered for the regular are the Chicagos and Infrared and Camos or Ghost Green. too bad the so-called black cats were a disappointment.
Love my kitty customs but as is yeah they are rather bland.

Love my kitty customs but as is yeah they are rather bland.
I have always generally loved any Black Cat colorway shoes. the 34s though were just an abomination to the Black Cat name. I would simply categorized them as "Simple Black". I believe the combination of the simple cheap material and black colorway made them too basic. I can only imagine if they did an SE Black Cat or used a bit more premium finish to it.

Held out on the SE because they’re was already black/white/red combination from the reg and low. I wanted a different cw. Had I known that would was the only drop I would have copped and gotten another cw in the lows….

I like the black cats. One of the first black cats done right. No big splashes of another color other than black. No unusual random patent layers. Simple and elegant just like the beautiful black cat 4's. From a distance on the court they look like the black panther cat last shot XIV's. A smooth black sneaker with no extras. Thanks JB for not throwing too much volt in there too.

I like the black cats. One of the first black cats done right. No big splashes of another color other than black. No unusual random patent layers. Simple and elegant just like the beautiful black cat 4's. From a distance on the court they look like the black panther cat last shot XIV's. A smooth black sneaker with no extras. Thanks JB for not throwing too much volt in there too.

My favorite black cats.
Treyfoe's
Screenshot_20220311-123419_Gallery.jpg

always a good sign when a modern jordan sig thread from the recent past gets bumped.

Says alot about the shoe, especially when most only focus on retros. Noticed the same with the 31 thread.

I coincidentally, bought damn near every colorway of both.

Modern classics.

Back
Top Bottom