Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Damn Jordan 34 ?

Give it up already Nike

There are restrooms Silhouettes that will last another thousand years

We need a complete new design team at JB imo. Bring back Alpha Project and move it to JB. Heck I wouldnt mind Jason Petrie or Eric Avar to take a shot at the new Jordan. Maybe even Tobie Hatfield.

I too think the XX3 should have been the last sig. Not that Im saying others after are bad because they are not. But at some point in time the brand has to focus more on the new athlete and not MJ. The retro division would take care of that. Zion for example, to put him in this upcoming 34 would be a bad idea. Why? Because the thought would then be Zion is being told to promote MJs shoe. Still about MJ. But if he has his own model, then it lets the consumer know they are invested in that player. Now its about Zion.
They have done it before. Was it successful? Depends on who you ask. But if you really want to push a new athlete, you make a shoe for THEM. Not just a cool "pe" that nobody can really buy anyway. Again let the retro be all about MJ. Let the new designs be about the new players.

Mainline should've ended at XX3.

Then resumed with the year numbering....2009, 2010, ect.q. they started off that way sorta then abandoned it.

Jordan commercials were dope!!! Remember when he played a game vs himself? I think it was Jordan XV

I too think the XX3 should have been the last sig. Not that Im saying others after are bad because they are not. But at some point in time the brand has to focus more on the new athlete and not MJ. The retro division would take care of that. Zion for example, to put him in this upcoming 34 would be a bad idea. Why? Because the thought would then be Zion is being told to promote MJs shoe. Still about MJ. But if he has his own model, then it lets the consumer know they are invested in that player. Now its about Zion.
They have done it before. Was it successful? Depends on who you ask. But if you really want to push a new athlete, you make a shoe for THEM. Not just a cool "pe" that nobody can really buy anyway. Again let the retro be all about MJ. Let the new designs be about the new players.

Thats literally where JB started in like 97 when they became their own brand and made Team Jays for players like Eddie Jones.. Ironically, MJ was still playing when that happened which could be some warped form of consistency/the reason they still pump out MJ sigs alongside the everything else category.

WORD ON THE STREET SAYS 2 THINGS. NEXT WEEK WE GET THE FIRST LOOK & VISUALLY SOME SAY IT LOOKS BETTER THAN THE 33?? GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT SOON.??.

34F79D7C-C18C-4A40-81FC-4F5DE709032D.jpeg
Screen shot the message

Back
Top Bottom