Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Hell yeah - you were a paying customer, and you appear to have gotten a defective shoe, get a resolution to your issue...

...meanwhile, it was "Astroworld" last nite...

IMG_0618.JPG

I'm on it fam.

47BF2DBE-D4CF-49E6-859C-182B16B8CBA2.png

I guess the point I’m trying to make is put out the colorway that people want like on the sample 2009 aka aj24 these would have sold really well
I’ve said before, I’d buy those white/black/red ones in a flash. Stupid heel and all. How that colorway wasn’t released has always baffled me.

I agree that EP on the 33 would've been good as a minimalistic feature. I only have the FOF and the ASG colorway and I'm considering sending them back.. they're dope but I can't fathom them turning into that dirty shoe up above when I can use those funds elsewhere.

Anyone been wearing the 33 casually since release with a different experience?
I wear my FoF casually but nowhere near enough for them to be noticeably dirty. Plus I sprayed them when I got them for the very reason that it was obvious they’d be impossible to clean if they got covered in crap.

I wear my FoF casually but nowhere near enough for them to be noticeably dirty. Plus I sprayed them when I got them for the very reason that it was obvious they’d be impossible to clean if they got covered in crap.

Guessing you used crepe? I have never bought any of these sneaker clean things.. just seems pointless especially when I have so many.. they rarely get dirty BUT this sounds like a good idea for this particular shoe/colorway.

Guessing you used crepe? I have never bought any of these sneaker clean things.. just seems pointless especially when I have so many.. they rarely get dirty BUT this sounds like a good idea for this particular shoe/colorway.
Yeah.
I almost never bother, either. But lately I’ve been doing it just on white mesh shoes—these, huarache runners and prestos, those types of shoes.

Speaking of Crep - not to derail this thread but I'm debating whether or not to Crep my LeBron 16 Medicine Balls. I'm concerned it could possible yellow parts of the shoe. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Speaking of Crep - not to derail this thread but I'm debating whether or not to Crep my LeBron 16 Medicine Balls. I'm concerned it could possible yellow parts of the shoe. Any thoughts? Thanks.

3M blue tape is your friend.

So no leak pics of these out there yet? Skipped the 33’s (No laces isn’t my bag) so I’m kind of itching for the new sigs...

So no leak pics of these out there yet? Skipped the 33’s (No laces isn’t my bag) so I’m kind of itching for the new sigs...

We didn’t see the 33 until mid September. I
Would expect these to be an advancement of the fast fit system. I wouldn’t be mad if they went back to laces tho.

We didn’t see the 33 until mid September. I
Would expect these to be an advancement of the fast fit system. I wouldn’t be mad if they went back to laces tho.

So what shoe has the more advanced fast fit system, the Kobe coming out next month or the AJ34? Maybe both share the same system?

So what shoe has the more advanced fast fit system, the Kobe coming out next month or the AJ34? Maybe both share the same system?

Not sure how much more advanced it could be than the Kobe with it probably only being a month or 2 difference in the release. Never know I guess. I’m hoping we get some type of new cushioning setup.

I might be done with the new sigs after that trash 33 I purchased, unless nike makes it right. I love the shoe, but I could have bought a pair paper shoes that would have lasted longer than my 33s. For anyone who hasn't seen what 33 days of indoor hopping in these things look like. Allow me to show you a pic of mine, all caused from sweat causing the shoe to bleed gold and red on almost all of the white mesh. I have serious doubts they even tested these shoes on court, there is just no way you miss something like that.

20190315_195508.jpg
20190315_195602.jpg

Ironically my sole is still icy though...

I sold mine after I saw a pair that someone had worn and how horrible they looked.

The 31 was the first signature I bought after the 21. Skipped the 32...didn't like the design. I love the 33.

Strictly casual wearer though. Can't attest to actual game performance.

Always look forward to see what they cook up.

I might be done with the new sigs after that trash 33 I purchased, unless nike makes it right. I love the shoe, but I could have bought a pair paper shoes that would have lasted longer than my 33s. For anyone who hasn't seen what 33 days of indoor hopping in these things look like. Allow me to show you a pic of mine, all caused from sweat causing the shoe to bleed gold and red on almost all of the white mesh. I have serious doubts they even tested these shoes on court, there is just no way you miss something like that.

20190315_195508.jpg
20190315_195602.jpg

Ironically my sole is still icy though...

That was my complaint from the beginning, the trash materials. I'm done with all new Jordan's unless they upgrade the quality BIGTIME. The new Jordan sig used to have nice materials, but for awhile now they have gone super cheap. Pathetic.

Looking forward to seeing what these will look like.

Really liked the 33. Happy they didn't go with EP.

Only wished they had better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom