Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Speaking of on the low ... Here comes my classic convoluted logic:
I bought another pair of Chicago Uptempos from NDC for the sale price + 25-percent-off code. Arrived yesterday. Sent back my unworn full price pair today. That pair, I used a $150 gift card on. So now I’ll get that card reloaded by Nike and use it again on the 34s. So they’ll only cost me $48 out of pocket after tax. The Uptempos were $105 after tax. So now I get a pair of those plus my 34s for $153 combined out of my own pocket. Good enough for me LOL
Hey, I know your loaded but you gotta save that cash whenever you can to put back into it. :lol:

That’s why my 34s are going back for a lower price and I’ll feel better about it. Plus, I need navy Snakeskin’s first. :rofl:

I just received my blue voids from ndc and think I might have recieved a defective pair. After trying them on the zoom air unit on the left shoe feels way more responsive compared to the right side. I dont really feel anything on the right shoe... Do the air zoom units require a break in?

Hey, I know your loaded but you gotta save that cash whenever you can to put back into it. :lol:

That’s why my 34s are going back for a lower price and I’ll feel better about it. Plus, I need navy Snakeskin’s first. :rofl:
:lol:
Emoji fixed!
I wish I was loaded LOL. Obviously I buy what and when I want, but any time I can save, it’s a win. I’ve sold more than $4K of shoes in the past 10 months so I’m still playing with house money. That’s why it hasn’t stressed me to buy multiples of some of this stuff lately. Speaking of, yeah, get those navys finally! :smokin

Feel I should of sized up. .5. Anyone else ?
Very little room from big toe to front of shoe but otherwise plenty of room up top.

Never mind. Just read some previous posts. Yeah def need a half size up. Returning and waiting for sale !

Last edited:
Feel I should of sized up. .5. Anyone else ?
Very little room from big toe to front of shoe but otherwise plenty of room up top.

Yep. Exchanging mine for the same reason. My TTS has been 10 in Nikes for years and years, but it seems the Jordans run small and have for years now. I don’t have wide feet, either. All those who thought these were TTS must have really narrow feet or like a foot strangling toe box lol.

I'd definitely go up .5 for hooping with elite socks on. Casual you can get away with TTS.
5B68DB00-6DC3-4BFD-AB0E-1EE3B1B8962A.jpeg

Been calling stores all weekend....are these online only?

Can someone in the DMV point me to where I can find these in store?

I’m tryin to get that old feelin back and wear em out the store.

shrugs
Lol.. Nike stores seem to be the only places that have these from what I’ve seen.. the stores are all getting the white/blacks on 10/10 though.. buy this pair online and get the next pair in store!!

They mos def have 4 qualities. Just touches..netting look..flight tag..that's cool. What's comfort level? 1- 10.. 10 tops. My only gripe with 4's are heel tab...got me every time. Every time!

Back
Top Bottom