Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The most comfortable Air Jordan I’ve put on my feet.
DDD93A06-F421-4256-8FA7-1E62E0490F3C.jpeg

Blue Voids arrived today. Went half up and was almost doubting myself for doing so, but it was the right move for me personally. Looking forward to hooping in them Sunday morning! Still enjoying my Undefeated Protro 4s on the court as well.

I just got done hooping in them. Not bad, but I ended up switching back to the Undefeated Protro 4s. Will be sending my pair back.

I just got done hooping in them. Not bad, but I ended up switching back to the Undefeated Protro 4s. Will be sending my pair back.

Wow one and done?

Mine get in tomorrow. To be honest for full retail price I’m highly skeptical I’ll keep these, but it’s because I’m so attached to hooping in 29s and I have several pairs on deck still. If they’re not as good then I can’t justify these for as expensive as they are. But I’ll be putting them to the test this week. Can’t wait

Wow one and done?

Mine get in tomorrow. To be honest for full retail price I’m highly skeptical I’ll keep these, but it’s because I’m so attached to hooping in 29s and I have several pairs on deck still. If they’re not as good then I can’t justify these for as expensive as they are. But I’ll be putting them to the test this week. Can’t wait

They are going back. lol

Let us know tho.

Wow one and done?

Full disclosure, but I was going to be sending them back anyways even if I liked them. I have a friend that would hook it up with the Swoosh discount.

Wow one and done?

29s are great ball shoes.. these should be comparable, maybe better in some aspects. Certainly more breathable..

Nice to hear the reviews even if not all positive, so I am getting the impression when I get them on sale go up a half size.

The Bulls colorway is a must. Pretty sure disco. Won't pick up till next summer. I'll let y'all know for how much.

I’m just concerned about how the white mesh like material will hold up and stay white.

That’s why I’m thinking the Amber pair will be next.. they’re exactly like the Chicago pair but without all of the white.

Back
Top Bottom