Air Jordan xxxiv first info

It looks like this damn car ad that popped up on the bottom of this thread

Attachments

• E44943B6-3C86-476F-B28B-1CFF71CD12D4.png
    E44943B6-3C86-476F-B28B-1CFF71CD12D4.png
    967 KB · Views: 297
I missed that which makes sense because when I saw these.. I was like where the hell are the IV's lol. But they look ALOT like 14's which I compared in my video. It looks so much like a 14.. I was shocked no one mentioned it. Took me a little while after pics surfaced to see it though.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Tate Kuerbis that said in interview that only certain elements of previous models would be used from here out. I hope they stick with the NA through the 36 at least. I'm weird with stuff, and love being able to rock Jordan's with Nike tees. Didn't like doing it until the swoosh came back on the 31's. Probably won't once the swoosh or NA dissapears.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Tate Kuerbis that said in interview that only certain elements of previous models would be used from here out. I hope they stick with the NA through the 36 at least. I'm weird with stuff, and love being able to rock Jordan's with Nike tees. Didn't like doing it until the swoosh came back on the 31's. Probably won't once the swoosh or NA dissapears.

It doesnt bother me but it just meshes better so I understand lol. As for the elements, I am expecting and hope they also do it through to the 36. They wanted us to believe they would do it and we did and now that it the ball is rolling, they're just like no we changed our mind WTF :lol:

I honestly wont cop any new sigs from 33-36 that wont have NA. This is another reason why I didnt like the Zion joints too.

In my review above I talked about how these look more like 14's than they do 4's.. anyone else see it lol
I missed that which makes sense because when I saw these.. I was like where the hell are the IV's lol. But they look ALOT like 14's which I compared in my video. It looks so much like a 14.. I was shocked no one mentioned it. Took me a little while after pics surfaced to see it though.
For me, it is the double nickel, the 13 he got game and the 14!! But never the 4.
The only thing than the 4 had it is the pinky toe pain, but the retro 4 not the OG!
Even the 33, didn't have the look of the 3. Only the 32 and maybe the 31 could be considered as better retro.
It is a shame we didn't have a visible zoom unit or something like that.
I understand why they don't want to copy the retro now, because imagine you have to make another 6, it is just impossible!!

So I take it you’ve never owned a 3-6 with a jump man on the back?

It aint that serious
:rofl: Me? Your right, it shouldn't be. That's why I said I'm just weird about stuff like that. I'm fortunate enough, that I don't have to wear dress clothes for my job. So my wardrobe strictly consists of t shirts, sweat pants, 3 pairs of expensive jeans, and athletic shorts. Maybe that's why I I'm weird like that, because that's as dressy as I get. :nthat:

I saw that at least 3 or 4 guys changed their shoes at halftime. Is this becoming a thing now? I mean it could just be trying to figure out what joints you want to wear since the season has just started. But I think Oubre did it, Lebron, Kemba, and I can't remember the other person I saw. Probably more than that too.

I have bought 2 pairs of the shoes. One blue void amd other one is the bred. However, I returned the blue void since I liked the bred color better (clean). Well, now the bred one has different cushion feeling on the left and right..... left is bouncy like the blue void one but the right is very mushy feeling :frown:... I really dont want to return this pair since I don't want to wait for decades to order another pair later.

Back
Top Bottom