Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Btw these 34s give zero room in the toe. Love how they feel but in retrospect I would have gone a half size up.

I kind of was as well. For anyone to ask "us" what to get is silly in its self. We should not ever sway an individual of what they should like in any way. If the Amber color appeases someone more than the Chicago color, thats all good.
For sure. I will say, the Ambers oddly appeal to me. Curious to see them in person. I'm not going to buy them, I doubt, but that's more just because I don't need a bunch of 34s. But there's something about them that looks good to me.

For sure. I will say, the Ambers oddly appeal to me. Curious to see them in person. I'm not going to buy them, I doubt, but that's more just because I don't need a bunch of 34s. But there's something about them that looks good to me.
They are nice for sure. That color works imo for the shoe. Doubt I would buy but, its the best color after the Chicago.

Just purchased the chicago cw. Sorry for asking a silly question. Thanks for the replies fellas.

You guys think I should pull the trigger on the chicago cw for $144? Or wait for the ambers?
I've been trying to get myself to pull the trigger too. The sale ends today. But after tax it's almost $160, and there are still FSR's out there. I think Im holding off.

Btw these 34s give zero room in the toe. Love how they feel but in retrospect I would have gone a half size up.

So true buddy. I took the leap of faith to go up .5 on the Blue Voids and am so glad I did. Can't wear a shoe that has my toes so tight I can't wiggle them.

Those pics sold me on the ambers. Needed that bright pop to them and not the brownish hue I thought they were.

You guys think I should pull the trigger on the chicago cw for $144? Or wait for the ambers?
Are you still asking yourself? To me some people are gonna be upset passing on this one down the line, Ambers are sexy but this cw is a classic.

Attachments

• 20191025_141504.jpg
    20191025_141504.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 596
Back
Top Bottom