Air Jordan xxxiv first info

i wanna get these for my son...hes a size 3 but he wears a 3.5 right now...the smallest size is a 4 on NDC...does anyone know if these run small/big...i wanna get these for him...but he will most likely be using these in games and at school

theyre on sale for $99 in kids sizes at NDC right now

Anyone else having trouble breaking these in? For me, sometimes it's the right shoe, other times it's the left. There are some hot spots.

90DCC96A-390E-4CA8-986B-04327C73CCF5.jpeg
Dsg

I had a Nike giftcard so I didnt hesitate to cop the Amber Rise. I like the colorway and would be a Jordan pickup for me in a long long time!

I want the orbits. debating on dsg. 143 shipped ain't bad, but once they go on sale it'll be even cheaper. then factor in I prob won't wear till spring/summer. I think I need to be more patient

The white/black and red is gonna be the only bred colorway for these? Possible we see mostly black with hits of white and red? I want a pair and I’m leaning to them but that white upper prob won’t age well.

I want the orbits. debating on dsg. 143 shipped ain't bad, but once they go on sale it'll be even cheaper. then factor in I prob won't wear till spring/summer. I think I need to be more patient
All the sizes that were there yesterday are still there. Plus all the foot sites still have FSR's. As much as I want them I held off too. No point with them sitting that hard. Also the longer it goes, maybe another colorway will drop that I like more instead. Really just no reason to pull the trigger rn.

All the sizes that were there yesterday are still there. Plus all the foot sites still have FSR's. As much as I want them I held off too. No point with them sitting that hard. Also the longer it goes, maybe another colorway will drop that I like more instead. Really just no reason to pull the trigger rn.

Interesting that ndc doesn’t have a lot of sizes in the white/black/red.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom