Air Jordan xxxiv first info

What is up with these Ambers? I still have my $80 footlocker gift card. It’s these, or the bloodline ones. Which one?!!!

I got my Amber Rises in today from NDC. It's an interesting colorway. The upper color is like sandy orange with a sparlkly gold sand-like texture applied. Midsole and outsole are sail/cream. The orange highlights are vibrant. I like them, but don't love them. Since I already have other pairs I like more (white/reds, Eclipse), the Ambers are going back. Will wait for another colorway that wows me...

im looking for a shoe for my sons upcoming basketball season and i cant decide between:

jordan 34
kyrie 6
lebron soldier

any opinions? im leaning towards the 34s...

im looking for a shoe for my sons upcoming basketball season and i cant decide between:

jordan 34
kyrie 6
lebron soldier

Those are all pretty solid. I'd lean 34 but only to help educate the young to who the true GOAT is.

29790475_377262252752307_366463385809626033_n.jpg

jordan 34
kyrie 6
lebron soldier

I would base it off his favorite player. Any adult size discussions will largely be irrelevant as the specs change from kids to adult sizes. I see a lot of kids where I play and they don't care about cushion, the technology, or support, just whose name is attached to the shoe or how it looks.

he likes kyries handle...he likes jordam (we watched space jam last night randomly)...i wasnt a jordan fan tho growing up...were not too big on lebron...we're both gsw fans...

i pulled the trigger on the black 34s (theyre $99 shipped on nike.com right now for cyber monday)...i got him the 33s last year...i love the kyrie 5...but i hate all that wannabe illuminati stuff all over the 6...and i thought the 6 didnt look as good as the 5...ultimately i didnt think i could pass up $99 for this years jordan

I got my Amber Rises in today from NDC. It's an interesting colorway. The upper color is like sandy orange with a sparlkly gold sand-like texture applied. Midsole and outsole are sail/cream. The orange highlights are vibrant. I like them, but don't love them. Since I already have other pairs I like more (white/reds, Eclipse), the Ambers are going back. Will wait for another colorway that wows me...

Thanks for the breakdown on the colorway. Any pics you can share?? I’ve not seen the ambers in person but they’ve grown immensely on me.

JS”

Last edited:
if he was going for the fighter plane look he shoulda painted a red mouth around white shark teeth...i woulda been into that fighter plane more than the shot up fighter plane...

Any word in new color ways? I don’t see any new launch dates either.

There's a bunch of random **** on IG but most of it looks fake. No news at all from Nike about coming colorways except an apparent "black cat" colorway that was super boring except for some green highlights on the sole. One of the sure to be fakes I saw on IG last week looked like camo/military/fatigues and I literally have never owned anything like that but they looked cool. But surely fake.

I wonder if Nike had things planned with Zion and since his injury they've slowed the release schedule? The other athletes that are newer players include Rui Hachimura, who is up & down playing in Washington. So they probably feel like there's no real rush to do anything. I just wish they'd release the Aurora ones stateside.

crazy these Pe's those obviously captain america's but not officially licensed, not paying any royalties to marvel, etc. same ish they did last year with mario kart super soaker etc with Russ. zero intentions of releasing, just skirting the actual legal process.

Back
Top Bottom