Air Jordan xxxiv first info

like some of you here, I do love the SE's a lot and hoping to get them whenever possible if only Nike/Jordan Brand didn't implement that U.S. exclusive release policy which is stupid. I'm liking the Luka Infrareds but felt the retail version would be a depressing infra-Pinks rather than Reds. the BlackCats would have been great if only they put a bit more contrast on them like adding more Red linings on them. would have been great if I could customized them but since my last botched customization didn't go well, I'm afraid of messing up the shoe badly. We'll see if some of the cheaper version of the 34s drop to a $100 in a few months and I might consider butchering some of the 34s. lol.

My fault for all the posts, clearly obsessed.

Air-Jordan-34-Low-Guo-Ailun-Release-Info-8.jpg

All pics of both the lows and the gs at the link:

I hate myself for even letting the thought that these could release in the states creep into my mind. I knew as soon as I figured out the theme of the shoe I would stop hating it and want it. And here we are.

That turquoise is just too pretty and they’re lows too?! Damnit man.

Trust me, you are not alone. Keep the information coming on this. I really want these and hope the mids release in adult sizing. I will have to go the resell route a I doubt they’ll release in the states but I gotta have these. The more information the better.

JS”

Last edited:
Damn it....all these colorways and nothing I would actually want to wear. Give me a reverse infrared or something like that....no clear soles....something simple, but not so plain like the black cat....some black with red contrast maybe.

Damn it....all these colorways and nothing I would actually want to wear. Give me a reverse infrared or something like that....no clear soles....something simple, but not so plain like the black cat....some black with red contrast maybe.
Yes, they have failed...once again.

Setting a screen for your boyfriend, pssh. I'll push you to the side and get around it.

Luka already wore the lows, as i stated. jaynev jaynev is saying stuff after the fact, when he should have specified exactly what lows Luka will be wearing.

Lows has already been worn, luka will be wearing SE's if anything.

was just replying back to your "why would luka wear another players PE" comment bro lol dont overthink it

& yeah its just miscommunication. i understood he was talking about the post above his own but i understand how people can misinterpret it.

btw, sick metaphor with the ball screen! super cute

Completely missed out on the SE's was NDC the only place that had them online?? Don't see them on any of the foot sites... looking for a 13!

Of all the 34s released, after looking at all of them again, I think the white/black/reds are the freshest. Orbits is the nickname right?

Everywhere has been sold out of size 12(except ebay for $$$) but a few select sizes just popped up on Richards.. Luckily they had a size 12. After I ordered, the size 12 was gone. Probably a return? What are the chances that they are messed up/defective? Maybe that's why they got sent back idk.

Love the 34... Can't wait to have my favorite color is them.

I will keep it real simple for JB. The next SE release, The middle area of the shroud going from the toe to the tongue thats White. Make that Black. Keep everything else the same. Bam, you got a great Jordan 34 release.

Completely missed out on the SE's was NDC the only place that had them online?? Don't see them on any of the foot sites... looking for a 13!

try ebay, where the ****ing resellers snagged most of them for god knows how as usual and selling them crazy above retail. Jordan Brand or Nike should stop this kind of B.S. and just mass release them everywhere. as much as I love having the SE's, I wouldn't for the sake of not making some of these douchebags' pockets happy.

Sorry but I have ZERO faith in this new FLX BS system
Add bots and shady store managers
and percentage of success has reached an all time low
See recent ASW release. Lots of Ls
The game has changed, will you ?
Any FLX members make a recent purchase and NOT get FREE SHIPPING ? (As advertised)
That's right, if the item is "EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNT" then NO FREE SHIPPING
did ya miss that part ?

Back
Top Bottom