Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Nike restocked some small sizes for these white/black joints. I was lucky to cop pair with a student discount. I cannot wait to hoop in AJ 34 for the first time.

air-jordan-xxxiv-basketball-shoe-RG4jCV.jpg

20200306_153434.jpg

20200306_153344.jpg

They really have a shifting color to them. In person and how theyre actually captured on phone are different. Also natural light, straight light, shade etc holds a different shade of Infrared depending on surrounding colors if that makes sense and adds to its overall character. Perfect shoe for an all black ensemble. Either which way im in ****ing love.
34s are the best looking Jordan since the 23s.

Last edited:
20200306_153434.jpg

20200306_153344.jpg

They really have a shifting color to them. In person and how theyre actually captured on phone are different. Also natural light, straight light, shade etc holds a different shade of Infrared depending on surrounding colors if that makes sense and adds to its overall character. Perfect shoe for an all black ensemble. Either which way im in ****ing love.
34s are the best looking Jordan since the 23s.

as far as aesthetics goes, I do agree. too bad the 23s were only for display. for me, they were unbearable to wear. too stiff for general use.

I do agree. too bad the 23s were only for display. for me, they were unbearable to wear. too stiff for general use.
100% FACT!! lol love the way they look but man running around in those ****s are like running in wooden clogs.

So I forgot I ordered the SE a couple days before the Infrared release just in case I couldn't get them somehow. I was salty when I opened the box lol. Was worried that I needed to half size up, but these things are amazing. Idk if I even want to return them.

I didn't have any issues as far as sizing goes, I believe best fit is 1/2 size up with the 34s. they fit like a glove probably has to do with the lacing system and how you cloud wrap or tighten them up close. they were already good without the shroud. when I zipped the shroud on, they felt even more secure and better.

as far as the Infrared 34s, they would have been my choice if I wasn't able to get the SEs. got to see them up close today at my local Nike store, the color looks coral due to the dim soft white lighting of the place. the color blocking of the black and red and where they are located is great and brings out the best of the shoe. anyway, for some reason, that Nike store seem to be having some lemons or bad batches of shoes eversince. the 34s that I have seen there seems to have some sloppy construction.

I did it. Sz 10 was only 1 of 2 sizes left. Had $175 GC. Was saving it for a clearance sale but whatever. I usually only cop my favorite colorway of each sig. this is my 3rd 34.

last shoes that I bought that many for a line was the 32s. before that were the 11s and 12s.

Just got home to my pair. Tired me is happy with them, I can’t wait to check them out more in the morning.

immediate feeling: I’m mad I waited to get the voids & missed out now🤬

Attachments

• 3564AD7E-9BC4-4B2E-8A62-80AAA02AFCF6.jpeg
    3564AD7E-9BC4-4B2E-8A62-80AAA02AFCF6.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 167
  • D3A305D4-B46E-42F2-822B-2E3C09336C67.jpeg
    D3A305D4-B46E-42F2-822B-2E3C09336C67.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 173
Not once do I recall a backordered product from NDC.

They've delayed shipments, but never used the word "backorder"

Guys need help because I am a total noob to the sneaker game. I bought the SEs in an 11 but they are far too tight. On Nike.com they no longer have 11.5 or 12s in stock. Will they ever get more in stock for the SEs or are these Editions limited and they won’t make more? Nike chat would not say either way. Wondering if I should just hold on to these and hope they really break in and loosen up. First pair of Jordan’s in 25 years and really want this color way.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom