Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I like the lettuce, that was a nice touch...

1583894166696.gif

Weird that there have been no AJ12 bred / Flu Game inspired colorways. The red piece at the front would be a nice nod. Red outsole + red midsole (black heel piece)
+ red eclipse plate and you're golden.

So after a cancelled order on NDC, followed by a flaked seller on SX, a refund on both, these finally showed up just 10 minutes ago!!!
IMG_20200311_174614.jpg
IMG_20200311_174638.jpg
IMG_20200311_174823.jpg

First opinion on these after the first glimpse in person? These are BEAUTIFUL!! 👍 Now this is what an Air Jordan flagship model should look like! Nice materials, and very comfy.

Speaking on comfort, my Blue Voids are an 11.5 and are good but still a little snug (due to my messed up big toe on my right, larger, foot). Since the 11.5 is basically a unicorn, I gave up trying to get them on SX, and since the overall length between 11.5 and a 12 is 2/8" of an inch, I went for a 12. On first try on, these fit great. Maybe an 11.5 would have been better, but A) couldn't get them on NDC and B) StockX prices on that size are nuts! The 12 was priced higher than retail but fair. And I got wiggle room with the insole still in.

All and all, these are AWESOME!! I hope they do another color, but not sure if this is a one and done. If you are on the fence on these, jump off of it, and get a pair. You won't be sorry!!! 👍👍

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for your review.
I also have blue void in my rotation since october, and everything was alright, maybe just the cushionning a little stiff.
But thursday for the first time i felt the heel cup putting some pressure on the low part of my ankle bones on my left foot.
I was in much pain i finished training with another pair (AJ 10).
I tried yesterday thicker socks but pain was still there.
I had to find another pair for the game, i tried the 14 bred, and stupor, the same pain while i had never got this pain before.
I tried the 13 Bred, same thing. Jay’s 10, 11 and 12 no pain.
I have played multiple times never had any problem.
I really don’t know where does the problem arise. If anybody had this problem please share your experience. Have you fixed that problem?
I really need an response because i’m thinking the 34 were the only shoes for me.

Ps: about cushionning I also think the 34 are stiff but i read that the blue voids were stiffer than the other colorway.
If anybody can confirm, it would be appreciated.
Still nobody to answer me back?
I'm alone to have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom