Air Jordan xxxiv first info

These made my day thank you for posting. In a perfect world it would be awesome if they took the captivating black and red ones and made it into a “pack” with some bred low Vs and called it “The Juanita Collection “

Not sure I like all the dots in the last pair. 2nd one too similar to the Eclipse, would pick those if it had black midsole. Can see getting 1 and 3 on discount.

BTW Dicks has the white mids for $135

instagram folks, how long did if take for your voids take to ship? its been 1 week since i ordered and nothing. ndc is not helpful since its an instagram order.

B2592F93-C502-4021-AB58-699879A170CD.jpeg

50FAC2F9-B439-4A73-AABC-A47345898816.jpeg

4BA9FFEE-0884-48C9-9D93-C9488B017418.jpeg

Jordan XXXIV Low “Halftone”. The colorway is based on comic books and will possibly release this fall

Hope this Instagram video posts....

JS”

B2592F93-C502-4021-AB58-699879A170CD.jpeg

50FAC2F9-B439-4A73-AABC-A47345898816.jpeg

4BA9FFEE-0884-48C9-9D93-C9488B017418.jpeg

Jordan XXXIV Low “Halftone”. The colorway is based on comic books and will possibly release this fall
Man seeing those black red lows in that video make me want those as a regular 34. My god. Woulda been my favorite.
Holy ****. I already said the black/gray/reds were a day 1 buy, but after seeing that vid and the various angles ... they are NUTS. I’m just gonna admit it right now, I’m doubling on those. That black toe and the toe shape has me X 1000. I assume US pairs won’t have that “XDR” on the medial side. Only thing I really wish was different from what I can see is if they had Nike Air on the heel. Shame not to have it on an “OG”-style colorway. But whatever.

I love my Chi 34 mids, and have been tempted to buy a second pair, but the fact I’m already committed to two of these must mean they’re my favorite 34. Yikes.
I hope we really aren’t waiting till the fall for these. That’ll be one long ******* wait, man :rofl:

Holy ****. I already said the black/gray/reds were a day 1 buy, but after seeing that vid and the various angles ... they are NUTS. I’m just gonna admit it right now, I’m doubling on those. That black toe and the toe shape has me X 1000. I assume US pairs won’t have that “XDR” on the medial side. Only thing I really wish was different from what I can see is if they had Nike Air on the heel. Shame not to have it on an “OG”-style colorway. But whatever.

I love my Chi 34 mids, and have been tempted to buy a second pair, but the fact I’m already committed to two of these must mean they’re my favorite 34. Yikes.
I hope we really aren’t waiting till the fall for these. That’ll be one long ****ing wait, man :rofl:
Yeah those look great. And you took the words out of my mouth about them not having na on the heel

Like that they added the toe cap on the lows.

makes em that much more Different From the base model.

as I’ve said before, each of these has their own strengths...

They went a lil pattern heavy on these but they still work. Kinda. Lol

EEDEBB28-AADC-44D9-8758-65101254B72B.png

III’s elephant print on the heel.
IV’s cement on the midsole.
VII’s tongue pattern on the toe.
And whatever that is on the uppers.

Sleepers...

instagram folks, how long did if take for your voids take to ship? its been 1 week since i ordered and nothing. ndc is not helpful since its an instagram order.

Nike had to close their Memphis distribution center last Thursday due to an employee catching covid-19...They just opened back up yesterday morning I believe...Considering that the Memphis center is their largest in North America I’m assuming they’ll be behind in all orders for a little bit...Wouldn’t worry but just give it a little more time...

Back
Top Bottom