Air Jordan xxxiv first info

So apparently you get a XXXIV coloring book when you buy these.

wellw.jpg

q6vCApt.gif

Really want to pick up a pair of the 34 lows, but unfortunately no current discounts for Nike AU and paying retail is out of my budget :frown:. so jealous of you guys who are able to get a pair on discount

The fact that im even considering copping the scribbles really is a testament of how dope the model is.

the “colorway” really is underwhelming to say the least, but the 34’s are so dope that they carry it well. Plus i like that the forefoot pod and eclipse plate are both colored.

wish the medial portion was black but whatever. Lol

im in collection mode for the 34’s. So far, the only ones i wont end up with are either of the all whites. Bc of that i feel low key pressured to cop em.

So the neons gonna have a clear or white outsole? Prefer the white. Also kind of like the coloring books but would of preferred a solid outsole on them. Pass though.

I ended up hitting complete purchase on the Voids and Ambers. I have no shipping on either yet though.......ordered on the 10th.
Getting Ambers and Voids delivered today or tomorrow from Instagram and I got a pair of Black Cats already. I think I can only justify keeping one...........kids gotta eat. Gonna hold em in hand and see which one stands out. Anyone notice anything different performance wise?

Also, random question. Has anyone reviewed the low tops for performance?

jordan instagram still got blue voids in 10.5 and 11. white/black/reds in 8, 9.5, 11 for only $98.97. ambers in 9-12 for $97.97. just placed an order for a 2nd blue void. debating those ambers...

Thank you! Been looking for Ambers but haven’t been wanting to pay more than $125+fees/ship and this was a godsend!

Now if only I can find the Voids in my 12 again for a decent price. I regret returning my pair after seeing people’s pairs fall apart.

Keep checking every day to see if there is an update on the "Welcome to the Zoo" pair. Everyone has their own taste, to me I think it's the best pair of 34's I've seen to date.

Still can't find a colorway of these that I really like that also doesn't have a white outsole....it's killing me....

Pair from Instagram came in. They came from Nike which is weird considering they aren’t on the site anymore. So Nike just holds stock for them to sell at whatever price they want?

Getting Ambers and Voids delivered today or tomorrow from Instagram and I got a pair of Black Cats already. I think I can only justify keeping one...........kids gotta eat. Gonna hold em in hand and see which one stands out. Anyone notice anything different performance wise?

Also, random question. Has anyone reviewed the low tops for performance?

Let us know which one you decide to keep. Performance.. The same, except I heard the voids upper material isn't as sturdy as the ambers. Let us know on that too.

Lows perform the same. Dare I say maybe more ankle support than the mids due to the material on the side of the ankles being sturdier on the lows.

If anyone grabs those and doesn’t want the coloring book, lmk.
I'm on the fence right now on these. However, I'll probably pick them up if I can get them. I'm a big Zion fan and even though these aren't the dopest looking 34 it will be nice to have another PE of his. I was lucky enough to hit on SNKRS for the Bayou Boys.

The fact that im even considering copping the scribbles really is a testament of how dope the model is.

the “colorway” really is underwhelming to say the least, but the 34’s are so dope that they carry it well. Plus i like that the forefoot pod and eclipse plate are both colored.

wish the medial portion was black but whatever. Lol

im in collection mode for the 34’s. So far, the only ones i wont end up with are either of the all whites. Bc of that i feel low key pressured to cop em.
I couldn't agree more. The 34 is the dopest model since the 23 to me. And the 23 is actually one of my favorite models ever for J's. I hit on the Bayou Boyz so I will definitely try and cop these.

Back
Top Bottom