Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I am old and did not know Jordan was selling though Instagram. Sooooo I just copped Blue Voids through there and I have some questions just to see if I could. Are they going to ship? You guys think they will reselling for $275 in a month or two? I probably won't be able to really hoop in them until then anyway.

interesting.

I am old and did not know Jordan was selling though Instagram. Sooooo I just copped Blue Voids through there and I have some questions just to see if I could. Are they going to ship? You guys think they will reselling for $275 in a month or two? I probably won't be able to really hoop in them until then anyway.

interesting.

I ordered voids from there in April and they shipped. Ordered ambers last night.

my 1st void order took like a week to ship. give it some time. they'll get to it. if not u just message ig and they'll cancel the order and refund u

The wifey came through again
20200513_120456.jpg
with another dope tee the last dance
Wifey gifted me with another last dance tee for my bday
20200611_120843.jpg

after 3 months of shelving my 34 SEs and gathering dust, I decided to give it some more love by using it outdoors for a jog/walk. I must say a lil over 4K should be good for it to break it in some more and parade it. they felt a bit tight that usual maybe because they haven't been that used much or me getting used to other shoes for that 3 month duration. can't wait for the courts to get their rims back.

Well dang. I too got a shipping confirmation on the orbits for that $98 price. Now I see they are removed from the Jordan IG shopping bag, along with the Ambers.
Great find, great deal. Now I wish I had tried to buy two pairs the other day before they disappeared LOL

:rofl:
Hey, for as much as I spend on sneakers, a dollar is still a dollar LOL. I'm messed up ... I spend too much, too freely, on this **** but I can be cheap as hell on most other things.
I’m the same way, can be super cheap on other stuff but will drop $250 on a pair of shoes like it’s nothing lol.

Noooo. A pair of my Eclipses zoom air bag popped.

Hopefully I can find a replacement in the valley. If not, I will try to find another heritage in the valley. I have another pair of Eclipses but bummmer.

I’m the same way, can be super cheap on other stuff but will drop $250 on a pair of shoes like it’s nothing lol.
I only realize how messed up it can be when I look at the price of other things and think, man, I don't want to pay that for THAT LOL. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier in this thread or a different one, but when the shelter in place started, I bought a new Spalding portable hoop for the driveway. It came out to like $248 shipped. For a full-size basketball hoop setup. That's $8 more than a new pair of 11s with CA tax. I ***** about the $160 it costs me for an annual oil change on my Cayman S, too. But I buy three pairs of Heritages and don't bat an eye. I mean, think about that :lol:
Noooo. A pair of my Eclipses zoom air bag popped.

Hopefully I can find a replacement in the valley. If not, I will try to find another heritage in the valley. I have another pair of Eclipses but bummmer.
From just casual wear or balling in them?

Just casually. I was moving some stuff... Took a step and realized the left shoe was deflated.

Doesn't look like any more 12s are available anywhere. All bad.

Probably order another pair of heritages to be delivered to the FTL by me. They WILL give me a refund for my popped pair riiight? I have box + receipt.

I'll call later today to verify they'll actually refund me.

Probably order another pair of heritages to be delivered to the FTL by me. They WILL give me a refund for my popped pair riiight? I have box + receipt.

I'll call later today to verify they'll actually refund me.

You'll most likely have to return them direct to Nike. They'll give you a voucher/gift card for full price.

Back
Top Bottom