Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Early on? Sure. But that’s not how the last 25 years went. I quote Howard White, I know him personally. The XV is a KNOWN dud- Tinker ADMITTED he failed that shoe. He was NOT building that shoe to improve on the XIVs. He also admitted similar with the 30. The 31 was one of the worse recent Jordan’s regarding traction. The fast fit 33 was an overall dud compared to predecessors. The 35s bulky eclipse plate was very a miss for many. I’m sorry if discussing these mishaps sacrilege the Air Jordan.

There’s not sacrilege in discussing the mishaps of the Air Jordan line.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying so I’ll spell it out.

Every Air Jordan model is designed and made to be better than the previous model and to be the best basketball shoe on the market.

That’s why I still hoop in older models too. If it was good enough for me in the 90s it’s good enough for me now
Air bag and fluffy polyurethane midsole ain’t so bad. Foam that bottoms out after like 10 wears is cheeks. I hope I’m wrong but I prefer some sort of air underfoot. Call me crazy but that’s a preference of mine.

There’s not sacrilege in discussing the mishaps of the Air Jordan line.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying so I’ll spell it out.

Every Air Jordan model is designed and made to be better than the previous model and to be the best basketball shoe on the market.
This is true. But there has been several occasion when they have failed miserably. At least imo. I will give JB this though, they step out and try different things which is always appreciated. For me 90 percent of the sig models have been hits. Just a couple I don’t care for.

I know this is off topic but I wish jb would release these two aj2009 aka 24 sample
Screenshot_20220603-183610_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-183618_Chrome~2.jpg
Always had a strange attraction to this model.
Not enough to ever pull the trigger but do appreciate the entry, somewhat reminds me of the XIVs.

Air bag and fluffy polyurethane midsole ain’t so bad. Foam that bottoms out after like 10 wears is cheeks. I hope I’m wrong but I prefer some sort of air underfoot. Call me crazy but that’s a preference of mine.
100% all facts.

PU and Air Bags for me are nice and feel pillow-like. I still don't see why some are saying that phylon is more comfortable and lighter. hated the new iteration of the 11s with the phylon and air midsole combo. they feel flat. I understand about the cons of PU as they do disintegrate over time.

also, my feelings toward React, it's a hit and miss. some are comfortable and some are meh.

with Air, the only problem that I don't like about them, is the squeak.

Early release color ways are said to be these 4
I'd guess the last pair is the color way is what we see in the leaked picture and the ones Jayson Tatum wore is likely the very first one of the release colors?? No matter what we may not.have long before we see the colors,.... As some rumors suggest the 37 could go on sale in July??? Hopefully we'll see them soon in Game as the Finals are going on with Jayson Tatum?!

Light Bone/Fire Red/Black/Dark Concord
White/French Blue/Baltic Blue
White/True Red/Light Silver/Black
Black/Multi-Color/White/Hot Punch

Early release color ways are said to be these 4
I'd guess the last pair is the color way is what we see in the leaked picture and the ones Jayson Tatum wore is likely the very first one of the release colors?? No matter what we may not.have long before we see the colors,.... As some rumors suggest the 37 could go on sale in July??? Hopefully we'll see them soon in Game as the Finals are going on with Jayson Tatum?!

Light Bone/Fire Red/Black/Dark Concord
White/French Blue/Baltic Blue
White/True Red/Light Silver/Black
Black/Multi-Color/White/Hot Punch

That white/true red/light silver/black pair sounds Hare based to me. Guess we'll see.

Dude, I never known how extremely comfortable polyurthrane insoles were until I got a pair of Concord 11’s and Bred 11 lows (IE lows? I heard OGs never called it that). I wish they still would have implement them on newer shoes

Dude, I never known how extremely comfortable polyurthrane insoles were until I got a pair of Concord 11’s and Bred 11 lows (IE lows? I heard OGs never called it that). I wish they still would have implement them on newer shoes
they were used as midsoles before Nike replaced them with Phylon. they were really comfortable and not sure why it is being advertised that Phylon is better in comfort than PU. the only negative with PU is that they crumble over time.

they were used as midsoles before Nike replaced them with Phylon. they were really comfortable and not sure why it is being advertised that Phylon is better in comfort than PU. the only negative with PU is that they crumble over time.

That’s a huge negative for people like me. I have a lot of ds shoes from the 80s and 90s that have cracked/crumbled. I can’t imagine how awesome it would be if they never did.

That’s a huge negative for people like me. I have a lot of ds shoes from the 80s and 90s that have cracked/crumbled. I can’t imagine how awesome it would be if they never did.
that's why I never collected shoes that I wouldn't use or atleast sell before they start the process of disintegration, including glue.

that's why I never collected shoes that I wouldn't use or atleast sell before they start the process of disintegration, including glue
I collect vintage sneakers, crumbling is
Just a part of the game. I buy the retros to wear and newer stuff to play in. I have atleast 1 of every original model 1-36 DS, or very close to it. I usually buy my favorite pair of the new sig to
Put up, then also another one, usually a low to play in.

I remember the huarache like inter-bootie and the premium suede/leather being the standouts of the OG run of the Jordan 7s. I just wish JB will give us premium leather and a upgraded huarache inner sock as a call back 😔

Theres even less upper material than the 36. I like them but still questioning that heel.

Back
Top Bottom