Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Theres even less upper material than the 36. I like them but still questioning that heel.
I believe the heel.will have a Zoom unit also, especially don't think that Jordan Brand the point of making this shoe unique compared to the Luka 1 And Zion 1 and 2, that will likely focus on the fore foot Zoom Unit, we all know the Jordan Brand signature shoe is always supposed to be way ahead of the other Team Jordan shoes

The side panel reminds me of these Hyperfuse
8E4C03B7-81D7-4609-9D27-7F14743B3B30.jpeg

I believe the heel.will have a Zoom unit also, especially don't think that Jordan Brand the point of making this shoe unique compared to the Luka 1 And Zion 1 and 2, that will likely focus on the fore foot Zoom Unit, we all know the Jordan Brand signature shoe is always supposed to be way ahead of the other Team Jordan shoes
Meh. I’m pretty positive at this point they won’t have heel zoom.

They’ve done this before. 28s had God tier cushion in heel and forefoot, removed the heel zoom altogether for the 29/30. Major doo doo move then.

Meh. I’m pretty positive at this point they won’t have heel zoom.

They’ve done this before. 28s had God tier cushion in heel and forefoot, removed the heel zoom altogether for the 29/30. Major doo doo move then.
if they remove the heel zoom or no AIr cushion at the heel of the 37, I'm fine with staying and buying more 36.

Idk, these look somewhat interesting but the upper is throwing me off :lol: maybe a different colorway.

if they remove the heel zoom or no AIr cushion at the heel of the 37, I'm fine with staying and buying more 36.
My exact thought. I’ll probably pick up 3-4 more pairs of the 36. A damn near perfect ball shoe, as many people love the 34, ide argue the 36 is a better on court shoe with better longevity.

People on my IG are saying their not the 37. Look at the toe box. Tate made it obvious with the toe call out.

Hmmmm. Definitely interesting. It is crazy how they somehow made the Lenoweave MORE see through lol. This may be one where I buy the launch colorway and decide from there. Lots of weird angles in the design. The ankles look really similar to the 34 with that dot, imo. Does look like there might be some leather included just above the midsole. Of course it could just be some weird synthetic paneling haha. They definitely have my interest, but I'm not as excited about these as I was the 34-36.

My exact thought. I’ll probably pick up 3-4 more pairs of the 36. A damn near perfect ball shoe, as many people love the 34, ide argue the 36 is a better on court shoe with better longevity.
I love the 34s and I believe they are top tier. but when I put on the 36 the first time, I just knew it, they were the shoes. they felt so good I retired my 34s for casual use.

on the otherhand, how are your Jumps?

Hmmmm. Definitely interesting. It is crazy how they somehow made the Lenoweave MORE see through lol. This may be one where I buy the launch colorway and decide from there. Lots of weird angles in the design. The ankles look really similar to the 34 with that dot, imo. Does look like there might be some leather included just above the midsole. Of course it could just be some weird synthetic paneling haha. They definitely have my interest, but I'm not as excited about these as I was the 34-36.
they are giving me that WestBrook, Hyperfuse/Dunk, Huarache fusion vibe.

Back
Top Bottom