Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

33-36, all trash. 37 looks like cheap trash too. The Air Jordan line lost its way. It’s no longer a luxury/performance shoe. These days it’s just a cheap looking performance shoe that’s lucky to last a few games. Design wise hasn’t been bad, but not that great either. I still hope for the glory days again, but each year just find myself disappointed. 🤷‍♂️

I’ll still come in here though. :rofl:

So you like hanging out in threads full of trash?

I wonder what do you do in your free time, practice driving?

1654546553113.gif

You could take the logo off of the last 10 Jordan sigs then put them in front of MJ and he'd have no idea they were his shoes. Like most of us, MJ stopped caring about the line once he retired lol. Whenever I see MJ wearing his kicks today they are either his playing days retros or his lifestyle shoes like the centre court.

He’s 60.

Go look at sizes available on sites of the new model. A lot are gone. People still care.

Why is it the first pics always have to be a horrible angle or quality. I want to see better pics before I get too down on them. The first shots of these are not great though. Def interested in a black playoff version. I want to see how those may turn out.
My 2 cents on the last three sigs. I thought the 34 was great. Perfect basketball shoe. I was not big into the 35. The 36 is awesome. Again, damn near perfect basketball shoe. The 34 and 36 has just enough "call back" to the older models but imo can still stand alone as its own sig.

Dont hold your breath.

Tacos, crayola scribble scrabbles, rugrats, magazine ad prints, fake carbon fiber prints, and poka dots..🤷🏾‍♂️

Actually we'll get alot of the original colorways
We will see these which are the first 4 colorways to be released.and these are all OG colorways from what I can tell

Air Jordan 37Release Date: Jul 2022Color: Light Bone/Fire Red/Black/Dark Concord
Mens: N/AStyle Code: N/A
Grade School: N/AStyle Code: N/A
Air Jordan 37Release Date: Aug 2022Color: White/True Red/Light Silver/Black
Air Jordan 37Release Date: Sep 2022Color: White/French Blue/Baltic Blue
Air Jordan 37Release Date: Dec 2022Color: Black/Multi-Color/White/Hot Punch

I played in the Jordan Team 1 "black and white colorway" and I loved that shoe. It was bulky but then again it was 1997 lol.

You had them in 1997 and they were “Bulky”?

In 1997 we didn’t know what bulky was.

1654569799280.gif

I have them now and they don’t feel bulky, but all of our feet are different.

You had them in 1997 and they were “Bulky”?

In 1997 we didn’t know what bulky was.

1654569799280.gif

I have them now and they don’t feel bulky, but all of our feet are different.
yeah they are 😂 and bulky was something in the 90s especially if you had a pair of 12s or 13s to compare it to. The bottom and liner was definitely chunkier than my other basketball shoes.

Time for a updated ranking list from everyone on 29-37 (overall not just performance or aesthetics).
1. XXXVI
2. XXXII
3. XXXIV
4. XXXV
5. XXXI
6. XX9
7. XXXVII (maybe they will grow on me)
8. XXXIII (not bad looking)
9. XXX (I dont dislike these)

Doggystyle

Not always. Just off the top of my head Jumpman Pro, Team 1, Team 2, Pro Strong, Pro Quick were all looked at as damn good basketball shoes. I sure don't remember anybody looking at those as "lesser than," or anybody being clowned for wearing them around my way.

Y’all are talking about two different things

In addition to those shoes having came out 20 years ago when Jordan had relatively just stopped playing

Deeper into the 2000’s and beyond people looked/look at anything that isn’t a retro 1-14 as some BS :lol: especially once that Spizike/Son of Mars/Dub Zero/Six Rings + baggy jeans and **** era ended.

That being said I wonder what they have to do to lose that stigma because the Luka’s, these and the 36’s are hard.

Back
Top Bottom