Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I think the Lebron line is in more shambles that the numbered Air Jordan line

I didn't like the last few designs (really disliked the 34s) but I felt they can close to having a great shoe a bunch of times since Tate took over (especially with the 36) but they made some bad design choices that killed the shoe

This shoe reminds me more of an updated version the IX with VII colorways. I would buy them probably to collect since I don't really play anymore.

Does MJ even really work at Jordan Brand? I’m sure he collects a big check for his name, but does he have a “job” there with a title and office and all that? A quick look at his wiki makes it seem like his professional life is centered around the Hornets and other investments.
he's more into booze now.

Side view reminds me of a Lebron 10 and Jordan 32 combined....a little too bulky for my taste.

I'm sure I'll still get at least a pair though

People always coming out the gate with this “KILL DA SIG LINE OMG THE HORROR” bull**** when we see sneak pics of the new model.. Then after they’ve been fully unveiled and we see them on court in multiple colorways most everyone usually comes around to liking them.. Or at least not hating them.

Kinda drives me crazy. Literally every single sig shoe that comes out, people be whining “kill the sig line now”. **** the sig line will live on quit being a b****.. Even if they do come out with some duds, the last 3 or 4 models have been really nice. Would we all really have wanted to miss out on the 34-36s because people didn’t like the 30s and they killed the line after that because people were whining?

As you’ve said, it’s every signature shoe they do this on. It’s best not to get mad anymore and just laugh.

They first see the shoe and they hate it.

Then they say they need to see it in different colorways.

Then they need to see it on foot.

Then they need to see it running up and down a court.

Then after seeing it a while they say things like, “I’m turning”.

Then once they hear about a “Limited” release…

Then they “HAVE TO HAVE IT”!

1654533137935.gif

33-36 were all fire to me. 37 is trash. Terrible silhouette.... Should probably kill the numbered line at 40

Team Jordan's were always looked at as less than, and what your mom brought because she wasn't trying to spend on the latest Jordan model.

The fact that he doesn't say that, let's me know to take his opinion on kicks the same way I look at his basketball game.

Not always. Just off the top of my head Jumpman Pro, Team 1, Team 2, Pro Strong, Pro Quick were all looked at as damn good basketball shoes. I sure don't remember anybody looking at those as "lesser than," or anybody being clowned for wearing them around my way.

Not a fan at those but the 36's were absolutely hideous to me initially. Now, they're in my Top 3 Jordan's and I own 4 pairs :rolleyes

So I guess I'll just say these are ugly for now but won't rule out changing my mind later after seeing different colors:lol:

Not always. Just off the top of my head Jumpman Pro, Team 1, Team 2, Pro Strong, Pro Quick were all looked at as damn good basketball shoes. I sure don't remember anybody looking at those as "lesser than," or anybody being clowned for wearing them around my way.

Yeah ok

Doesn’t really matter to me, I like what I like regardless of anyone else’s opinion. I was just surprised because he didn’t have this much hate when he was reviewing the last several models.
must be a bad hair day. :rofl:

Doesn’t really matter to me, I like what I like regardless of anyone else’s opinion. I was just surprised because he didn’t have this much hate when he was reviewing the last several models.

Dudes irrelevant and wanted attention.

Now he's just revering early releases like everyone else, but complaining about them, because he's paying the early tax.

I enjoyed the Superfly line. They were fun to play in, especially the 2s that Blake Griffen endorsed heavily. And at the time I think they were considered the “knock down” version of the 28s.

Michael Jordan must be impeached for approving this nonsense.
You could take the logo off of the last 10 Jordan sigs then put them in front of MJ and he'd have no idea they were his shoes. Like most of us, MJ stopped caring about the line once he retired lol. Whenever I see MJ wearing his kicks today they are either his playing days retros or his lifestyle shoes like the centre court.

Team Jordan's were always looked at as less than, and what your mom brought because she wasn't trying to spend on the latest Jordan model.

The fact that he doesn't say that, let's me know to take his opinion on kicks the same way I look at his basketball game.

Nah. When Jordan Brand first rolled out, the first few pairs were adored. Trunners were dope, and the Quicks and Pros were also great.

You have to understand that some people weren’t around and they have no idea what they’re talking.

Eddie Jones wore the Pro Quicks

1654545357618.jpeg

Vin Baler had his shoes

1654545406822.jpeg

1654545427665.jpeg

1654545568924.jpeg

They were good shoes back then and still are. The newer ones are wack though.

33-36 were all fire to me. 37 is trash. Terrible silhouette.... Should probably kill the numbered line at 40
33-35 all trash. 37 looks like cheap trash too. The Air Jordan line lost its way. It’s no longer a luxury/performance shoe. These days it’s just a cheap looking performance shoe that’s lucky to last a few games. Design wise hasn’t been bad, but not that great either. I still hope for the glory days again, but each year just find myself disappointed. 🤷‍♂️

I do wish they would make a lifestyle 36.

I’ll still come in here though. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom