Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Can everyone please quit their sniveling and whining?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you see through the 36's too?

1660914827309.jpeg

1660915006934.jpeg

Same people in here whining about lack of premium materials are in the GT/Cut thread drooling over those. Same materials. Lol
Thank you! Finally, I’m not the only one who has to put up with most of these complaints!

Thank you! Finally, I’m not the only one who has to put up with most of these complaints!

So you sat here for weeks listening to the whining and didn't say anything either huh?

They want "Premium" materials! They want leathers, silks, suedes and chinchilla!

1660925766828.gif

So you sat here for weeks listening to the whining and didn't say anything either huh?

They want "Premium" materials! They want leathers, silks, suedes and chinchilla!

1660925766828.gif
Whining about it there people whining? I mean people are allowed to voice their opinions about products.

Whining about it there people whining? I mean people are allowed to voice their opinions about products.

So in essence you're whining, about the people who whined about the people who originally whined?

So you're continuing the whining! :rofl:

And like them, we're entitled to voice our opinions too.

1660925766828.gif
No I’ve been hearing their ******** ever since the official images were revealed. These nutjobs in this thread keep complaining that they want to play in something with “high-end materials” and consider lenoweave “cheap” and this always happens every! Damn! Year! I bet if these dumb****s got what they wanted, they would still whine, complain, and *****

Last edited:
So in essence you're whining, about the people who whined about the people who originally whined?

So you're continuing the whining! :rofl:

And like them, we're entitled to voice our opinions too.
I'm not whining tho. Just pointed out that y'all are crying the same way y'all are accusing them other guys of crying. If you wanna cry then do you homie, I'm just in this thread for jokes. And I literally said y'all were entitled to your opinion in my post.
XLCsTe3.png

I'm not whining tho. Just pointed out that y'all are crying the same way y'all are accusing them other guys of crying. If you wanna cry then do you homie, I'm just in this thread for jokes. And I literally said y'all were entitled to your opinion in my post.
XLCsTe3.png

I made a statement, crying would be making that statement repeatedly.

And I'm hear for jokes and learning about shoes and learning about shoes that I will and won't buy.

It you can continue to cry too and do you homie.

I made a statement, crying would be making that statement repeatedly.

And I'm hear for jokes and learning about shoes and learning about shoes that I will and won't buy.

It you can continue to cry too and do you homie.
Nah you and that blitz dude are definitely crying in here and I'm not crying. The shoe is trash to me but I want those of you who want them to cop.

Nah you and that blitz dude are definitely crying in here and I'm not crying. The shoe is trash to me but I want those of you who want them to cop.

You're sounding moist. I made one statement and you're continuing to complain about my one statement and now your original statement has now officially turned into whining.

Let it go, I've made two posts since replying to you and it had nothing to do with the materials of the shoes.

If I hurt your feelings then I'm sorry.

Hopefully this is the last time that I'm replying you about this topic, so

1660934003951.gif

You're sounding moist. I made one statement and you're continuing to complain about my one statement and now your original statement has now officially turned into whining.

Let it go, I've made two posts since replying to you and it had nothing to do with the materials of the shoes.

If I hurt your feelings then I'm sorry.

Hopefully this is the last time that I'm replying you about this topic, so

1660934003951.gif
I'm not complaining tho.. also didn't read past the first jab

D0omsrk.png

I'm really hoping one of you guys gets them ASAP to tell me how bad they are so that I can save some money! :rofl:

So far I'm good for at least one pair just to try out.

Which pair? I have no idea because none are jumping out at me.

I doubt the stans would buy one. Otherwise, we would have seen a few posts and reviews about them by now.

Last edited:
I wasn't even complaining too much I was onboard at first but just some close ups of the shoe "in my person opinion" I didnt like. I'm not here to please everyone and if you like it then go for it. I'll be excited to see your review and stuff. I just wish the lenoweave "which is all bs names at this point" had a pattern other than hard cast or gauze.

I wasn't even complaining too much I was onboard at first but just some close ups of the shoe "in my person opinion" I didnt like. I'm not here to please everyone and if you like it then go for it. I'll be excited to see your review and stuff. I just wish the lenoweave "which is all bs names at this point" had a pattern other than hard cast or gauze.
it is underwhelming considering the other shoes' implementation of the lenoweave. same as how the 34 eclipse plate is better compared to the 35. it is a valid criticism. in simple terms, the implementation of the materials on the 37 is sloppy and cheapish. and the aesthetics is lame.

Back
Top Bottom