Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I think the 37s would be more widely accepted had they not come after a masterpiece like the 36. For example, if these came after the 35s, all nods to historic OG shoes aside, the 37s may actually excite more people.
maybe excite a few more people but not a lot. considering the gauze design on the 37s is a big eyesore. I would still pickup the 35s over the 37s. I would even prefer the 33s which I didn't like at all over the 37s.

But what I don’t get is the 36 uses the same materials but just not as see through….yet everyone uses the material as a hating point, for me it’s just the overall design is mega 🤷‍♂️
Most immediate answer would be the variance in quality. People can see the difference. Coke and Diet Coke may have some similarities, but they are not the same.

Most immediate answer would be the variance in quality. People can see the difference. Coke and Diet Coke may have some similarities, but they are not the same.
And I would argue that. Without wearing a shoe and actually getting them on feet it’s just an opinion, which I can respect.

I think they made the upper lighter and less netting and added the exoskeleton to support it instead of the overall added thread count but I could be terribly wrong. Excited to try them out at some point this week.

And I would argue that. Without wearing a shoe and actually getting them on feet it’s just an opinion, which I can respect.

I think they made the upper lighter and less netting and added the exoskeleton to support it instead of the overall added thread count but I could be terribly wrong. Excited to try them out at some point this week.
would you say that these are better in terms of material implementation compared to the GT Runs? because I think Nike tried that one of those shoes as well. and from my experience, they look and felt cheap at the same time. and considering the Leno-Weave implementation, the 36 was well-received over it.

would you say that these are better in terms of material implementation compared to the GT Runs? because I think Nike tried that one of those shoes as well. and from my experience, they look and felt cheap at the same time. and considering the Leno-Weave implementation, the 36 was well-received over it.
Looking and feeling cheap is a fair argument, on the latest hoop shoes I personally only care of it works well on court and it’s comfy, if these are that I can look past the rest. The GT run upper was cheeks….absolutely, but the 36 Personally lived, I’ll give these an honest unbiased go, I hope they work!

Back
Top Bottom