Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

My jordan griffins shipped as well
0310AA83-424D-44CD-8CB2-69323CF97646.jpeg

As of this morning, the Finish Line website took down the Air Jordan XXXVII 37 in the "Hare" colorway a.k.a. "Jordan Griffin" (HA!). My order appears to been have shipped but, we shall see what Finish Line does concerning that.

In my experience, any time FNL has slipped up and put up something early, if you snuck an order through before they realized it, they have ALWAYS shipped.

I know I’m in the minority but I really do think these are fire for on court. I can see why some people not feeling them but for a mid/high top hoop shoe, I think the shape is nice and has potential in the right colorway. In some ways it looks like a generic jordan shoe but idk still nice to me. Def not rocking that casually though lol

Just got my Hares from FNL. I really, REALLY wanted to like them. Overall, I guess I did like the way they feel, and I kinda like the way they look, but there's one part I can't get past. The ankle padding/laces are detached from the rest of the upper. When you lace up, it creates this funky gap between the Lenoweave and the ankle that I can't seem to close, no matter how I lace them. Unfortunately, it looks like these will be going back, and will be the first signature Jordan I've passed on since 2012.

Here's pics of what I'm talking about...

PXL_20220907_203713158.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220907_203651520.PORTRAIT.jpg

The weave looks pre yellowed too. Ugh. I prob shouldn’t have bought this colorway but when it dropped early with the $15 off it was impulse.

I think the "yellowing" might be the shoe trees. They seem pretty white to me. This was the color I was most excited about too. Guess I'll cross my fingers for the lows.

That's unfortunate. I can sense how that could become a problem if the upper doesn't move in uniform with the rest of the shoe. They probably should've attached/bonded those pieces but I could see why they separated it to play up the look and style of a Huarache. But even those are uniform. I wonder if anyone else will experience that disposition when playing/wearing. I was looking forward to a "Chicago" colorway or even a black version. If they go on sale at any point, I'll probably secure a pair just to continue the lineage of having 1 through the current model.

That's unfortunate. I can sense how that could become a problem if the upper doesn't move in uniform with the rest of the shoe. They probably should've attached/bonded those pieces but I could see why they separated it to play up the look and style of a Huarache. But even those are uniform. I wonder if anyone else will experience that disposition when playing/wearing. I was looking forward to a "Chicago" colorway or even a black version. If they go on sale at any point, I'll probably secure a pair just to continue the lineage of having 1 through the current model.
Same as me . I always find a way to talk myself into the new Jordan

I think they were trying to go for the OG 7 feel where the ankle area of the collar was not super functional but purely for aesthetics. The 7s were basically lows with the extended collar like the huaraches you mentioned

I was on the fence with the hare colorway and I think I'll hold out and see how the lows are. That what I did with the 35 and 36 and overall glad I waited. If you like this shoe then I say go for it. My only issue is it looks too flimsy. This is also what made me not buy the Yeezy 700 V3 because the inside would do this funky bulge thing.

Back
Top Bottom