Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Wore these today.

They're comfortable, but the material on the upper is weird. It makes them feel as though I needed to size down. It seems almost baggy. If I get another color way, I'll probably size down, because of the material

The 36 felt so perfect to me, so it's a change. Plus you're higher.

For casual wear they'll probably provide excellent comfort, and I do think they're better than the 33 - 35 IMO.

Been hooping in these everyday for 3-4 hours since I got them over the weekend and that forefoot zoom breaks in extremely nicely, but that heel cushion is completely underwhelming. It’s gotten marginally better and tbh is the only thing stopping these from being a better performer than last years model imo.

I think if someone were to go out and buy a pair today to hoop in you’ll still get your money’s worth but the 36 on sale is a no brainer if you have to pick between the two and it’s simply because of the heel cushion. It’s almost criminal to charge $200 after tax and not have a full length setup lol

Been hooping in these everyday for 3-4 hours since I got them over the weekend and that forefoot zoom breaks in extremely nicely, but that heel cushion is completely underwhelming. It’s gotten marginally better and tbh is the only thing stopping these from being a better performer than last years model imo.

I think if someone were to go out and buy a pair today to hoop in you’ll still get your money’s worth but the 36 on sale is a no brainer if you have to pick between the two and it’s simply because of the heel cushion. It’s almost criminal to charge $200 after tax and not have a full length setup lol
Lebrons have entered the room charging $200 BEFORE tax lol

JD Sports… They didn’t have my size. I think y’all are trashing these things too much, I think they looked and felt pretty good in person 🤷‍♂️

5882603A-D8A0-48F1-BB7D-6B4649466033.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom