Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

JD Sports… They didn’t have my size. I think y’all are trashing these things too much, I think they looked and felt pretty good in person 🤷‍♂️

5882603A-D8A0-48F1-BB7D-6B4649466033.jpeg

I'm telling you, man. If it hadn't been for that weird gap at the ankle, I absolutely would've kept mine.

I think I've rarely been as much on the fence as in the last few weeks before seeing a shoe in person and you guys are starting to reel me back in in the last few days with posting so many good true to life pictures as well as sincere shoe reviews, I appreciate NT!

Melos as my guy pinned them earlier on.

They’re not so far out from the 36 designwise which I also thought was mehh.

These the chunky slightly younger sis to those.

Would be killing her sis if she just lost a few and smoothed out those edges.

Not even trolling at this point. Dude just doesn’t have anything else to do. I don’t like the KD15s - ask me how many posts I got in that thread. Zero. Imagine being so bored that you hang out in a thread about a shoe you don’t like. Couldn’t be me. 😂😂
Yo, I was where your at now, 35 pages ago lol

These dudes, and especially the one above are just complete losers. I know if I was around them in real life, I’d have to socially ostracize them in every way. There’s just no way I could deal with that constant negativity in real life…

I also went to a mall this week for the purpose of seeing the 37 in person and maybe improve my opinion of them. I do like them better than I did just based on pics, but still inclined to wait it out until I can get a pair on discount.

Wearing em around the house and walking around outside, a little discomfort around the balls of my ankles from something. Hoping it goes away. I like em otherwise. Gotta find some socks that don’t say dri fit on em.

*there’s a hard plastic piece inside the heel nylon bootie that is digging into the side of my foot on each shoe. Not sure I’m gonna be able to wear these.

073482A0-FEAE-46D1-88A0-67CE8A6F58F1.jpeg
48F893AE-47ED-419A-AA02-0002196F4D03.jpeg

Last edited:
A92C5E56-3BA4-48DC-9400-6CEBAC15B975.jpeg

Upon first try on, these feel amazing on feet. Forefoot zoom feels charged and ready, and the formula 23 feels sufficient for me. They definitely feel more roomy fit wise than the 36, but still glove like. I did feel the lower rand digging a bit by my arch, but I think that’ll break in.
What about the plastic inside the heel nylon bootie? It’s digging into both of my feet terribly,

Back
Top Bottom