Air Jordan's you HATED at first sight, but now must have !

In terms of models. The Stealth XX's and the Red XXI's. In terms retros Carmine VI's

For Me it was the red XXi's n the Raging Bull 5's notably the red 5
I didnt like em when they dropped but now I deeply regret it smh lol

Jordan 21s for me. Wasn't a fan at all at first, but eventually ended up getting the all white pair.

23s. Didn't really know what to think about them at all when they first came out.... now i wish i copped..especially since I woulda got the employee discount on them.
frown.gif

I disliked the 2, 3, 9, 10, 13, 20, 23, when i saw
Them in magazines and shelves.
it took time to grow on me.

10's and 13's. Hated them at first sight when they first came out. But now, they are among my favorites (especially the white/black 13's).

As a kid, I hated the Flint XIII. Well, pretty much any XIII acually. Now Flints are top 5 shoe for me.

I hated the 22 when it came out because of the way I thought it would crease. Silly reason not to like a shoe. Anyway, I kind of like the black ones and I've always kind of wanted the "basketball" version of it.

21 and 22's for me... I didn't ever like them in pictures but once i saw people wearing

them i started hunting for pairs... still have never picked up a pair of 21's though...

The XIIIs for sure...

An athletic sneaker molded after a cat's paw? I couldn't get my head round that concept at first, they just seemed like too much of a gimmick -like a novelty shoe, the kind of thing you would design for kids.

Now they sit as one of my top 3 models -the White/blacks are my fave CW and I quite rightly acknowledge Mr. Hatfield as a certified genius for conceiving the "panther" Air Jordans.

I've always hated the AJ 2. Then, all of the sudden i saw them somewhere and i bought a pair of the white/black/reds that came out in early 2000.

Then i put them on one day, and before i left, i looked in the mirror at my feet. I took them off, put them back in the box and sold them.

I was right lol.

Before I became a collector I remember going on facebook and always seeing people getting tagged in pictures of fake 11's and always thought they were really ugly shoes. But, as I started to see pictures of them on feet and in person, I instantly loved them.

Back when the 23's first came out I wasn't really feeling them, but once all my friends started wearing them they grew in me fast.

The usual suspects of the 2's, 20's , 21's I would expect, but really shocked to see so many people listing 13's and 14's not being love at first sight !
tongue.gif

Mine were the bred XVI. Walked into footlocker the day they released and they had my size (11.5) left and since they were the new J's I had to get them. I went home and put them on my foot and stared in the mirror and thought they were too wide and looked wierd so I took them back the next day... I regretted it ever since and have since then bought the bred, white/navy and the white red low. Low the XVI now!!!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I've always hated the AJ 2. Then, all of the sudden i saw them somewhere and i bought a pair of the white/black/reds that came out in early 2000.

Then i put them on one day, and before i left, i looked in the mirror at my feet. I took them off, put them back in the box and sold them.

I was right lol.

Obvious off topic is obvious! XD

Back
Top Bottom