Air max 1 qs

Anybody know of any stores in the area getting the red and or blue air ma 1's. help is definately appreciated

DTLR on 14th & U got the red ones, Might pick them up today...

Haven't spotted the blue ones yet, any help on those would b appreciated
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

DTLR on 14th & U got the red ones, Might pick them up today...

Haven't spotted the blue ones yet, any help on those would b appreciated
happy.gif
Are you sure they got OG quickstrikes? I know for a fact that they got the Flywire Maxim editions. Are you mixing it up with those?

Yeah I was talkin about the flywire am1's...I didn't even kno the OG's where quickstriking in OG form, my bad for any confusion...
grin.gif

I'll post up any info about the OG QS's if I find anything out, I personally like the both...

I need both, moreso the blue joints... been looking for those for a minute man!!!

Size 9-9.5 anyone???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif

^ They had the red OG pair over the weekend but they have since sold out, called them earlier.

grin.gif

looks like my chance of getting these close to retail is getting slim and i refuse to pay double like people are asking. if someone comes across a size 13rdasonably priced let me know

Just got my order from RMK!!! Ordered Monday and received them today? Amazing shipping time from overseas!!!

2v8s3mo.jpg

Absolutely love em... Happy early bday to myself
happy.gif

grin.gif

My "back to school shoe" in 2nd grade.

Great memories.

Too bad I wasn't online during July 4th weekend for NDC, but I'll live...

Didn't feel like driving to Minn. Ave.

Just copped from sneakerhead.com for 117 shipped, it looks like they still have plenty of sizes left

here are some places doing phone orders

packers in teaneck, nj - 201-837-2022

sneaker politics in lafayette, la 337-993-3709

nike still has some sizes - 1-800-806-6453

websites

rmkstore.com has reds in sizes 7.5 - 10.5 and the blues in sizes 6.5 - 9.5 all for 105 plus shipping

kisx-files.com has the reds from size 7- 13 and the blues from 7-9.5, prices vary on sizes

Originally Posted by rocman23

Just copped from sneakerhead.com for 117 shipped, it looks like they still have plenty of sizes left

here are some places doing phone orders

packers in teaneck, nj - 201-837-2022

sneaker politics in lafayette, la 337-993-3709

nike still has some sizes - 1-800-806-6453

websites

rmkstore.com has reds in sizes 7.5 - 10.5 and the blues in sizes 6.5 - 9.5 all for 105 plus shipping

kisx-files.com has the reds from size 7- 13 and the blues from 7-9.5, prices vary on sizes
terrell-davis.jpg

I salute you sir.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Just got my order from RMK!!! Ordered Monday and received them today? Amazing shipping time from overseas!!!

2v8s3mo.jpg

Absolutely love em... Happy early bday to myself
happy.gif

grin.gif

how much??
nerd.gif

i hate ordering online. i wanna just walk in store and cop.
tired.gif

I think it was about $259 shipped... the way i look at it, $130/pair isn't bad considering i've been searching for the blues since the women'shoa's .

Add the fact they're coming from overseas and the blues are only available outside the US, i'm content with what i paid.

grin.gif

i copped a pair of the am1 varsity blue on rmkstore.com for 140 shipped. size 10.5-12 are practically sold out. I got the last size 10.5 probably =)

and yo, if anyone want to cop the red ones for cheap. go to flightclub.com they got the red am1 for 125 shipped. hop on that!!

Back
Top Bottom