AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

these are nice! (via NiceKicks)

2n1gqhw.jpg

jj635y.jpg

Finally got my first pair of IDs in! First the pictures and then the review.

Colors used:
--Wolf Gray Overlay
--Wolf Gray Accent
--White Mesh
--Challenge Red Swoosh & Logo
--Royal Blue Bubble

(with flash)

bonus

They fit just like my other 2011s. A little roomy if not laced up all the way, but I'm a 14 and there's no 13.5s so I just have to deal with it as a 13 is too snug for me. The colors came out nice and the Red is really vibrant. More so than I expected which is a good thing. Overall I'm very pleased with the quality and can't wait to get my other 5 pairs that should all be arriving in the next couple of weeks.

ndc has the wolf gray/red and wolf gray/orange cw's showing on the site, not available for purchase yet

ndc has the wolf gray/red and wolf gray/orange cw's showing on the site, not available for purchase yet

Jeff, can you post pics of them next to your Gray & Volts when you get them?

Thanks.

I am liking the grey/neon green AM 2011, what is the deal with the grey/red and grey/orange 2011's being out of stock on NDC when are they set to release?

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am liking the grey/neon green AM 2011, what is the deal with the grey/red and grey/orange 2011's being out of stock on NDC when are they set to release?

Not sure why they do that, but this isn't the first time. I think they do it to hype a shoe before it drops, but they've done it before on an Air Max 1 that I was waiting for and the shoe never even released.

Anyway, broke my IDs out tonight to go to the grocery store with the Mrs.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Jeff, can you post pics of them next to your Gray & Volts when you get them?

Thanks.

I will, but those pics are almost impossible to accurately reproduce so you might not be able to tell much.  They don't look much alike though.  One looks yellow and the other looks green.  Similar to my 2009s:

4174943015_92922a3b83_b.jpg

Those CWs probably don't have an official RD.  ndc will just show sizes when they get in stock. 

And I don't think they do it for hype bc they do it for some shows that no one would hype (ex the white/black Vomero+ 6s I just bought).

They'll be up sometime this week I'm sure.

I grabbed a pair of Grey/Red for myself and Grey/Purple for the lady at footlocker today...I LOVE THE PLATINUM REWARDS CARDS PROGRAM...

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

When you say purple, do you mean concord?
I do mean concord when I say purple
wink.gif
  I am thinking cg/neon green from Nike now...I will hold off on the ID's but jeff I do like some of yours, but still hoping they release a volt CW (NIKE KNOWS THEY HAVE TO IT IS A CLASSIC CW)

Not sure why they do that, but this isn't the first time. I think they do it to hype a shoe before it drops, but they've done it before on an Air Max 1 that I was waiting for and the shoe never even released.

Anyway, broke my IDs out tonight to go to the grocery store with the Mrs.

whats the like exact name of the sneaks? Thanx if anyone could name them actually.

Colors used:
--Wolf Gray Overlay
--Wolf Gray Accent
--White Mesh
--Challenge Red Swoosh & Logo
--Royal Blue Bubble
A worthy contender. May have to steal.

^^^ The Binary Blue look like the only acceptable one so far...would have to see better pics before even making that call though.

Back
Top Bottom