AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I doubt that you'd get a voucher for those 09s. 

What's the date on your shoe's tongue?

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

PDOT- Prob not, those look beat, they may tell you its "usual wear and tear"

Good luck regardless.
Yeah, I've def gotten a lot of use out of them.
For whatever reason, I thought Nike ensures their air bubbles for years past purchase.

I wouldn't hate a $160 voucher...

wouldn't matter how much wear is in the shoe honestly, check the date on the tag, if it's within 2 years you're good, if not, then you're sol but i'm sure you got a good run with those shoes from the looks of it

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I wear elites with about everything since they're so comfortable. My boss @ Champs is a runner and he wears elites when he runs with AM's, i never thought it was weird IMO. I never liked no show socks so when i wear my AM2011 i use elites as well.

QFT
i wear elites every day with whatever shoe. i even wear elites with my prestos too...

Pdot contact Nike, thats still a manufacturers defect, its not supposed to EVER pop. I would contact Nike about it.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Pdot contact Nike, thats still a manufacturers defect, its not supposed to EVER pop. I would contact Nike about it.
See, this is what I always believed...
I just checked – the shoe tag must have fallen off.

I'm going to give Nike a holler.

$160 is $160.

Got my pair in today. Very comfortable as expected but visually I'm not all that impressed with the upper. Can't really complain since I didn't pay retail. Looking forward to the Lunarglides coming in tomorrow.
Volt is so sexy though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

See, this is what I always believed...
I just checked – the shoe tag must have fallen off.

I'm going to give Nike a holler.

$160 is $160.

if it's past the 2 yr production date, it doesn't matter.  go to www.nikebiz.com for more info.

my iD's finally came in today after just over a month since i ordered them.  I LOVE THEM!!!  i don't even want to wear them...haha.  the pics don't do them justice though. 

can anyone guess my inspiration?!?! 

here they are...enjoy...
396495090.jpg

396495093.jpg

396495094.jpg

396495096.jpg

396495092.jpg

thought this was a cool pic...see through!!!
396495097.jpg

Very nice work Shaq. I'm calling Playstation Air Forces. Am I right?

That red on the back sets them off nicely.

EDIT: Just saw that Chargers pillow in the back. You live in SD too?

ding ding ding!!! you're correct my bro. i'd like to do a couple more pairs, but 2 bills a piece is hard right now.

i'm og from daygo, but live by the mojave right now.

Ugh...tried these on today at Macy's and nearly bought the damn things.

I may have made a mistake by not copping for ~$100....but I can do without some shoe purchases for a while.

These shoes aren't that great for running. this is my damn honest opinion. i lace loose/mid/tight and still feels tough when running. kobe's feel more comfy than these. My old asics perform better than these.  

i like most of the nike running shoes just to "kick it" or walk around in. i wouldn't run in them...if i were to buy a running shoe run, i'd stay w/ either new balance or asics.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i like most of the nike running shoes just to "kick it" or walk around in. i wouldn't run in them...if i were to buy a running shoe run, i'd stay w/ either new balance or asics.
dmx: yeah it's not really flexible

Edit: My walking shoes are kobe v's/vi's...they are more comfy than these.  but yeah air max 11's def hurt me when I run.  Thanks for the info def sticking to NB/Asics for running

I honestly don't feel like these are comfortable at all, imo.  That's the reason that I only own one pair, the University Blues.  I only got them for the color.  
I wholeheartedly disagree with any and everyone that says these are as, or more comfortable than the 09s.  

Makes it kinda hard for me, cause I wanna ID some pairs, but I won't get total satisfaction from them.  I'm going to throw a different insole in them.  I'm hoping that makes a difference.

^ agreed. Same reason why I haven't beasted for any of the colorways. In terms of comfort, these are a huge departure from the '09s.

I have the 2011 but havent worn them for walking/running the track yet but what about the Air Max 24/7 is that a good running/walking sneaker??

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

These shoes aren't that great for running. this is my damn honest opinion. i lace loose/mid/tight and still feels tough when running. kobe's feel more comfy than these. My old asics perform better than these.  

I agree. Although AMs look dope, I feel they're more geared for casual wear, and not for actual running / performance. In my experience, they're also considerably heavy compared to the other tech Nike has out (i.e. Lunar / Free).

Back
Top Bottom